Before I bring the ban hammer look for
    - auto shoot hack
    - toggle aim bot
    - not sure about inconsistant walling and NR

sb_status is in the demo
    BRETT FARVE

Sry about the length as I thot I stopped it earlier

Had to use WinRar - Winzip didn't work

Please bear with the switching players manually as I was using a different pc and a diff acct so I couldn't auto observe
    Last edited by DeadEyeDeNNi$; 09-03-2010 at 12:30 PM.
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DeadEyeDeNNi$ View Post
    Before I bring the ban hammer look for
    - auto shoot hack
    - toggle aim bot
    - not sure about inconsistant walling and NR

BRETT FARVE
    In my opinion, he is def hacking..
    Auto shoot, and NR.. maybe aim.. not sure about the walling tho

sb_status:
    STEAM_0:1:8182204 BRETT FAVRE 2fglXEqQoS+OHb9akOO+BxyPKJKkyhe4

Demo 1
    Demo 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfish :3 View Post
    well if you'd be having a pool party with the other clan member and admins, and the rest of the community would be invited, people would start leaving soon, because they don't like being called niggers, or whores, or assholes, or even being banned from the pool cuz they swim faster, by people in charge that can't stand it if someone else wins.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Why do we not start with solarsoul's response and then follow it up with a flame war so it fits the trend of the other threads lol.

3. Default

I always questioned him, glad that someone finally got a good demo.
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

4. Default

i would have to agree that he is hacking...
    "BLINK-BLINK-BLINK-BLINK-BLINK"

5. Default

Hi guys, brett here. I've been playing cs since I was 9 and now I'm 18. I don't hack, and I never have. I'm a competitor, and to me, hacking says "I can't beat you, so I'll let the computer beat you." I will have to admit that I make some pretty BS shots, but if it looks like I know where someone is, it's cuz im CONSTANTLY watching my radar and always trying to anticipate where the next person might be. Just wanted to make a post on here cuz I enjoy the server and don't feel like getting banned.

6. Default

Sorry for the double post but I just had to reply again after I watched that demo. If it wasn't me, I'd say that guy was hacking lol. All i can figure is tha some of those look like total bs because of a little lag when speccing, but i promise you they're all legit.

7. Default

You know, you can edit your posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

8. Default

I apologize good sir, I'm currently quite sleep-deprived. College man...it's a killer.

Quote Originally Posted by brett friggin favre View Post
    Hi guys, brett here. I've been playing cs since I was 9 and now I'm 18. I don't hack, and I never have. I'm a competitor, and to me, hacking says "I can't beat you, so I'll let the computer beat you." I will have to admit that I make some pretty BS shots, but if it looks like I know where someone is, it's cuz im CONSTANTLY watching my radar and always trying to anticipate where the next person might be. Just wanted to make a post on here cuz I enjoy the server and don't feel like getting banned.
    wish my desktop worked and i could watch the demos, but sadly i cant. i would hate to see a legit player get banned. too many of those kinda bans lately :/

10. Default

Well it wouldn't help if you saw it. Like I said, if it wasn't me playing I'd thing the guy was hacking. It doesn't look legit.