Thread: Quick question!!!

1. Post Quick question!!!

You guys know the red and blue things that go around your comp screen when your being zombies?? is there a way to get rid of it? if not i think you guys should do it, because it actually gives me a headache after playing for a long time by looking at it.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by quangpro View Post
    You guys know the red and blue things that go around your comp screen when your being zombies?? is there a way to get rid of it? if not i think you guys should do it, because it actually gives me a headache after playing for a long time by looking at it.
    seriously?

you can hit n if you really dislike it...but i mean seriously?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Post

Yah, seriously!!!

wtf are you guys talking about?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    wtf are you guys talking about?
    There's a red vision around your screen sometimes if your a zombie,it replaces night-vision so it can be disabled by pressing N.
    It does nothing except clutter up your screen,and seems to have to been ripped from Zombie Panic:Source.In my opinion,it should be removed.