Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Tonny The Second Coming.

hey douchebag mgee. Racism is allowed as long as it is not directed towards a player.

I can call the black people niggers all the time. I just cant call Trazen a nigger.

Learn the rules fucker. If I ever see you in-game i will be making sure the ban will be longer, and possibly permanent

2. Default

Stop making shit up trying to make me look bad
    Im not, yet, you are right, I cant prove your fault. You know what, fuck it, Id rather delete the game and play Call of Duty 4 than playing 24/7 trying to prove some asshole wrong. You can give me permanent ban on every server of yours, I dont give a fuck. What the fuck where they thinking selling away admin status?

Oh, and delete my forum account, I wont need it.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by AdmiralFishHead View Post
    I dont have to apologize to that dickhead, as he got away from punishment last time. Too bad I didnt have Fraps installed or I would have posted a nice video of him leading a racist conversation.

Admins like him kill all the fun in the game.
    Changing the subject already?That's a rather cheap tactic.Besides,nobody asked you to apologize to him,and what does FRAPS have to do anything in the conversation so far?Not sure why you suddenly have a vendetta towards Tony either.

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    the ban's up.

get in game and tag tonny's ass fishead.

and relax a little? maybe the spammer was on the other team.

edit: "stafoo", lol

Indeed,he was on the other team,I didn't hear the radio spam myself and Fishhead was on the same team I was.The spam was on the Human team,and both me and Admiral Fishhead over there on Zombies at the time.

Edit:Acolyte corrected me,both me and Admiral Fishhead were on humans at the time.

4. Default

having looked at the entire screenshot line by line, you were on opposite teams. hence you couldn't hear the radio spammer. tonny was a zambie. you were a human
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by AdmiralFishHead View Post
    Im not, yet, you are right, I cant prove your fault. You know what, fuck it, Id rather delete the game and play Call of Duty 4 than playing 24/7 trying to prove some asshole wrong. You can give me permanent ban on every server of yours, I dont give a fuck. What the fuck where they thinking selling away admin status?

Oh, and delete my forum account, I wont need it.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

6. Default

lol aboose. closed.

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    hey douchebag mgee. Racism is allowed as long as it is not directed towards a player.

I can call the black people niggers all the time. I just cant call Trazen a nigger.

Learn the rules fucker. If I ever see you in-game i will be making sure the ban will be longer, and possibly permanent
    You're not allowed to perma ban anyone, unless they are blatantly hacking. I sure hope I don't find out you have been permabanning people.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

8. Default

I would like to say that calling someone a douchebag then saying racism isn't allowed is a bad idea.

And you guys need help.. I wish I could be in ZM more. Stupid college.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.