Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: hallwagner

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    Given he has improved SLIGHTLY but his responses on the forum are what kills him.
    Bingo, bango.

true. he is two people on the server/forum.

3. Default

hall needs to clean up on the forums, this is true.

BUT, he's a blast to have in server, and his admin episode aside, he's a fine person.

these are zero's servers, and his forums, and he can do whatever he feels is right. but i personally believe hall is not the problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    hall needs to clean up on the forums, this is true.

BUT, he's a blast to have in server, and his admin episode aside, he's a fine person.

these are zero's servers, and his forums, and he can do whatever he feels is right. but i personally believe hall is not the problem.
    Shut up.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    Shut up.
    Tell us how you REALLY feel, don't hold back!

And Hall, you really need to get back on your meds, I'm have trouble figuring out who you are on different days!
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

Shut up.
    Oh lawdy tis a clan memba masta?! Oh please lawd dont be a hurtin me massa!

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    Oh lawdy tis a clan memba masta?! Oh please lawd dont be a hurtin me massa!
    Oohhh... no... just no...

Sorry its just I know I dont contribute to threads much but this idiot takes the cake.

9. Default

Shut up.
    uhhh, no?

edit: and what exactly do you have against me? i mean, the only thing i can guess at would be the fact that i'm fairly outgoing and personable here, and the fact that i'll call bullshit when i see it. but that can't possibly be the reason...it's not that i'm a friend of toasties is it?
    Last edited by acolyte_to_jippity; 09-07-2010 at 03:23 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

10. Default

*popcorn*

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.