As stated previously I wanted to take this time to address the problems hallwagner has been causing. From constant disrespect to clan members and spam posts to steam groups against IBIS. The issues with hallwagner have only escalated in recent moths.

I assumed that you would behave better after getting your admin removed but clearly that is not the case. Perhaps I would have been better off banning you at that point. However, I still believe that you can be a good member of this community. I have played with you in ZM a few times and I know that you can be a good guy. I just want you to be that same good guy here on the forums and in the server with the other players too.

If I do not see a major improvement by the end of this month your going to get banned. I am not going to answer any questions on specifics but you got a month to show that you are indeed a good guy that everyone in the community wants to stay. I know that you can do it and I wish you luck, but this is your final warning.