Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: hallwagner

1. Arrow hallwagner

As stated previously I wanted to take this time to address the problems hallwagner has been causing. From constant disrespect to clan members and spam posts to steam groups against IBIS. The issues with hallwagner have only escalated in recent moths.

I assumed that you would behave better after getting your admin removed but clearly that is not the case. Perhaps I would have been better off banning you at that point. However, I still believe that you can be a good member of this community. I have played with you in ZM a few times and I know that you can be a good guy. I just want you to be that same good guy here on the forums and in the server with the other players too.

If I do not see a major improvement by the end of this month your going to get banned. I am not going to answer any questions on specifics but you got a month to show that you are indeed a good guy that everyone in the community wants to stay. I know that you can do it and I wish you luck, but this is your final warning.

2. Default

Its the final countdown! I expect to see a montage of hallwagner getting better with his behaviour and he has my approval.

he isnt the only one though.

4. Default

intresting.

5. Default

stopped like hall a long time ago....

could care less what happens to him...

Clone

"If BBW's were candy I would have one every day hahahaahha"
    "Have you every heard of the dating website plentyoffish.com?? well I check out the website PlentyofWhales.com HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA"
    "I have a super power called retarded... but i use it sparingly"

Clone

6. Default

Yeah your kinda forgetting the big one I pm'd you about zero, the one who's on gg EVERY DAY pissing people off left and right and licks your boots every time your in, claming to be the perfect admin despite being a hypocrite and only enforcing the rules when he feels like it.

hall's been out of commision for awhile since his comp bit the dust anyways, so whatever conserning him.
    Last edited by Kavinsky; 09-07-2010 at 12:07 AM.

7. Default

I am now taking action on the "improvement of Hall?"

His odds are currently 1,000,000,000:1 ............Anyone wish to bet?

He is two-faced....When your not around he acts like a bitch and cries abuse because of his own actions....but when your in the server Zero, hes like a saint....

Now since school started for these young fools I will be back in the server kicking ass
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    I am now taking action on the "improvement of Hall?"

His odds are currently 1,000,000,000:1 ............Anyone wish to bet?

He is two-faced....When your not around he acts like a bitch and cries abuse because of his own actions....but when your in the server Zero, hes like a saint....

Now since school started for these young fools I will be back in the server kicking ass
    As much as I respect your opinion and choices Cloud, I know hall fairly well. He is not as bad as people think. Its the stink of his admin that keeps giving him the crap. Even Carina says he has gotten better over time. Other people (such as myself lately) are the problems. Those are the people who need to be addressed.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    As much as I respect your opinion and choices Cloud, I know hall fairly well. He is not as bad as people think. Its the stink of his admin that keeps giving him the crap. Even Carina says he has gotten better over time. Other people (such as myself lately) are the problems. Those are the people who need to be addressed.
    +1
    i havent had any problems with Hall lately.. when i tell him to shut up or what i tell him to.. he will shut up or whatever..
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfish :3 View Post
    well if you'd be having a pool party with the other clan member and admins, and the rest of the community would be invited, people would start leaving soon, because they don't like being called niggers, or whores, or assholes, or even being banned from the pool cuz they swim faster, by people in charge that can't stand it if someone else wins.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Why do we not start with solarsoul's response and then follow it up with a flame war so it fits the trend of the other threads lol.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    Given he has improved SLIGHTLY but his responses on the forum are what kills him.
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png