Thread: Ping kicks

1. Default Ping kicks

During the gameplay, i always get kicked for no reason, my ping is 500+ or 200+ and i get kicked, the server responds correctly and it does not lag but the ping is like faking..

I kept getting kicked, i never had a chance to live a round in ZM.
    “Owning a handgun doesn’t make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician.”
    - Jeff Cooper

its because even though you seem to be playing w.o lag, the server still says your are lagging.

try fixing rates, possibly internet problems on your side.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    its because even though you seem to be playing w.o lag, the server still says your are lagging.

try fixing rates, possibly internet problems on your side.
    this.

plus turn off any type of torrenting software, and don't leave your pr0n paused in the background to buffer. i've found that tends to increase ping as well
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

It will not let anyone with >170ms play it will lag the server too much.

5. Default

Resolved.
    “Owning a handgun doesn’t make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician.”
    - Jeff Cooper

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Robert View Post
    Resolved.
    i wonder, was it the torrents, or the pr0n?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

7. Default

I had to fix a value in the rcon.

also yes, we use torrents and that but during the time of gaming it was not on at all.
    - Jeff Cooper