You're INGAME name:hi im a _____

How did he/she abuse (See TOS):banned for putting ibis tag in name

Proof:
    (ADMIN) Tsubasa<ibis.a>: banned player [.hi im a _____.]<IBIS.4>
    You have been banned by Admin for 5 minutes
    Disconnect: Kicked and banned.
    Disconnect: Kicked and banned.

2. Default

Being banned for 5 minutes is not admin abuse.

3. Angry Tsubasa is an admin abuser!

I have to agree with "hi im a ____" about Tsubasa<ibis.a> obvious Admin abuse and I hope Zero checks the records and looks deeper into this matter.
    Nato<Ibis.a> a fellow admin even warned Tsubasa to not ban people simply because they had IBIS in thier name... 6-8 people were banned without warning including me because of our tags...
    What started out as an admin trying to stop people from putting <ibis.a> in thier tag turned into a witch hunt!!!
    I wear my <IBIS31337> with pride and regadless of how long the ban was for, there was simply no reason for it!!!

4. Default

He banned 9 people.... 3 of which had the old things like [IBIS EXPERT] and stuff like that... 9 people is TOO much, and i told him it was not bannable, he did it anyway.

Several of the people had nothing wrong with their name, and were banned anyway.

5. Default

theres a HUGE difference between <ibis leet> and <ibis.4> the ibis leet model originated from our old zombie mod ranks and have left over as a fashion statement, and thus is fine. <ibis.4> is clearly a remake of our <ibis.a> admin tag and there for is against the rules.

"im a ___" dont manipulate our OFFICIAL clan and admin tags. <ibis> is clan <ibis.a> is admin. however, feel free to alter the zm rank system, which ninja has done.

6. Default

yes you are quite lucky it was only a 5 min ban. I see where the admin went wrong on his spree when he shouldve focused on you.