Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Requesting Unban

1. Default Requesting Unban

Name in Game: ASimpleTouch
    Steam-ID: 76561198012992558
    Who banned you: Unsure there were a few admins on.
    When: About 10 minutes ago
    Where: Gungame
    Why banned:Not sure

banned originally for 30 minutes on top of a 5 min ban.

came back and bypassed it calling me a loser or something not sure dont care.

Brian, Fireye, cyber, and joker can all vouch for me.

perma banned for bypassing.

EDIT- here is his steamid STEAM_0:0:26363415)

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    banned originally for 30 minutes on top of a 5 min ban.

came back and bypassed it calling me a loser or something not sure dont care.

Brian, Fireye, cyber, and joker can all vouch for me.

perma banned for bypassing.

EDIT- here is his steamid STEAM_0:0:26363415)

He did bybass it, but also on the other hand if he can bypass a temp ban than he can bypass a permaban

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ASimpleTouch View Post
    Name in Game: ASimpleTouch
    Steam-ID: 76561198012992558
    Who banned you: Unsure there were a few admins on.
    When: About 10 minutes ago
    Where: Gungame
    Why banned:Not sure
    u were banned for 30 mins for:
    1- being a camping whore and intentionally prolonging the game even accepting a knife fight on jungle and then running and climbing and hiding on top of the palm trees.
    2- disregarding many remarks about team shooting and camping excessively.
    3- just for being a douche that neither of the following liked ur attitude youmadbrah, myself (Cyber), perry, joker, Fireeye and the ex admin Bob.
    not sure if perry or fireeye banned u ,bcos they were racing to ban u ...
    now its been only 12 minutes since ur ban, then we saw u online, ur account might have immunity on our bans, so u just got perma banned for bypassing the temp ban when all of us admins confirmed the timing and the ban.
    ... enjoy.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

5. Default

just here to say, if the ban was for 30 mins and perry didnt accidently hit another 5 min ban than yes he did bypass.

yes everything cyber has said seems about right.

6. Default

So thats how it is huh i get perm for "bypassing" whatever that is and I still don't know why i got banned in the first place thats what i came asking about when I could join the server again but I guess I somehow ended up calling you a loser without even touching the keyboard.
    I really liked your server if it is your of course,no hacking,cheating and there were always a few admins on but I guess Ill have to find another server one like that now that I've been perm.

7. Default

Perry did the banning, he says it was 5 minutes first time (on yard wars), and then 30 minutes the second time (on cardhouse). He came back in on the next map, which was less than 10 minutes (I believe) after the 30minute ban.

Unfortunately, the ban itself scrolled out of my console, so I don't know the specifics of the ban.

I support the short bans, not sure how he was able to bypass the 30minute ban.
    Kiro : us fireyes got dumb by his girl that y he is suck

8. Default

A perma ban, perry? isn't that a little harsh? even though he evaded somehow (which might be rlated to that "admin commands not working on players" thread).

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ASimpleTouch View Post
    So thats how it is huh i get perm for "bypassing" whatever that is and I still don't know why i got banned in the first place thats what i came asking about when I could join the server again but I guess I somehow ended up calling you a loser without even touching the keyboard.
    I really liked your server if it is your of course,no hacking,cheating and there were always a few admins on but I guess Ill have to find another server one like that now that I've been perm.
    Once we get to the bottom of how you were able to get around the ban (ie; server error, or an exploit on your end), it's likely the ban will be lifted. Zero should have info on that.
    Kiro : us fireyes got dumb by his girl that y he is suck

ya you werent the one who called me a loser, im sorry.

But you tk'ed 2 times, camped numerous times, and was an overall douche.

i banned you for 5 minutes, then 30 when you came back and tk'ed on cardhouse. THEN you come back on deagle and somehow went past the ban. thats grounds for perma ban.