Thread: Help please

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default Help please

this guy, Nemesis' screen was shakeing when he was shooting like he had aimbot, however his aim was so bad that i have no idea if it was hacks or what it was..
    His ping and rates where normal.. i asked James, but when James joined, the guy left in a hurry..

sb_status
    STEAM_0:0:33081834 Nemesis WWVS4nsOrhy/FDIkUJoE9xI3Za0bohMG
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfish :3 View Post
    well if you'd be having a pool party with the other clan member and admins, and the rest of the community would be invited, people would start leaving soon, because they don't like being called niggers, or whores, or assholes, or even being banned from the pool cuz they swim faster, by people in charge that can't stand it if someone else wins.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Why do we not start with solarsoul's response and then follow it up with a flame war so it fits the trend of the other threads lol.

2. Default

damn im at work or i would watch it is there a pattern to the shake or just random shakes?

3. Default

is this our nemesis?

i'll watch the demo when i'm back from lunch
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

the shakeing is every time he shoots..

and no its not "our" Nem
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfish :3 View Post
    well if you'd be having a pool party with the other clan member and admins, and the rest of the community would be invited, people would start leaving soon, because they don't like being called niggers, or whores, or assholes, or even being banned from the pool cuz they swim faster, by people in charge that can't stand it if someone else wins.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Why do we not start with solarsoul's response and then follow it up with a flame war so it fits the trend of the other threads lol.

5. Default

It looks like normal recoil but just amplified a bit, if that makes any sense. (IP ?) He certainly isn't hitting anything when he shoots! What was a bit unusual was his stopping every now + then but even so his gameplay didn't inprove so maybe he was on vent or IM etc

Nothing conclusive here, move along
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

6. Default

Its no recoil. Watch towards the end when he just spams the famas in the air.

There is a youtube video somewheres that shows you what no recoil looks like from a spectators POV. The shaking is the programs way of compensating for recoil.