Thread: amini20 9-7-2010 2:15 PM

1. Default amini20 9-7-2010 2:15 PM

Name in Game: ^1sKurd^7? ^8DeViL
    Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:613400
    Who banned you: I don't know
    When: Sept. 7 around 2:15 PM pacific.
    Where: Zombiemod Ibis server.
    Why banned: I have no reason why. I was going to a room where it was blocked ILLEGALLY that i didn't do and broke through it then i got banned with no warning or anything...

Other/Reason to unban: evers since i have been playin cs again, that was the first server i came back to play and have been playing for weeks and enjoy. I don't know why i shouldn't have fun on that server and isn't zombiemod meant for that? I would assume if a admin bans someone, they would give them a warning or something but i did nothing wrong from what i saw and i still got banned...
    Last edited by amini20; 09-07-2010 at 04:48 PM.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by amini20 View Post
    Name in Game: ^1sKurd^7? ^8DeViL
    Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:613400
    Who banned you: I don't know
    When: Sept. 7 around 2:15 PM pacific.
    Where: Zombiemod Ibis server.
    Why banned: I have no reason why. I was going to a room where it was blocked ILLEGALLY that i didn't do and broke through it then i got banned with no warning or anything...

Other/Reason to unban: evers since i have been playin cs again, that was the first server i came back to play and have been playing for weeks and enjoy. I don't know why i shouldn't have fun on that server and isn't zombiemod meant for that? I would assume if a admin bans someone, they would give them a warning or something but i did nothing wrong from what i saw and i still got banned...
    It was in ghs mall correct? I banned you because while I was spectating I saw you shoot the vending machine straight into the entrance. It's an hour ban.. I warned players over and over again via text, not to cade the entrance or they'll get banned. I recall other players saying the same thing via voice chat, to not cade it. I saw you walk in and shoot the vending machine..then trying to run away thinking I didn't catch you. Like I said it's only an hour. Try to listen next time.