Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: got banned and i am admin and by an admin

I suggest from now on every keep copies of there logs in console until this is resolved.

hello, im a troll who breathes flame

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mag36 View Post
    I wrote to zero about it I will not say the list of commands here cause it definitely doesnt need to be known.

But anyone could make me Brent or any other admin look as if we mass Banned a server.... and this can escalate to a huge problem. It was one thing to make other people say things or bring up a browser and stuff or even muting mikey for being real dickhead while drunk. But I can easily make xxownsxy mass ban everyone and zero wouldn't think twice without removing her from the servers and forums....

So it creates a liability with people knowing it.

Client side console wont show who does it although i think Server side might.

Actually Mag even in the server consol or the logs wont even show who ran the command because i have ran my own server before and using mani isn't the best admin mod for consol or server logs unless you create a script to log every single command that is ever ran. Now dont get me wrong i do have to agree with you Mag with people knowing about certain commands can and will become out of hand, that being the main downfall with those certain commands.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    Actually Mag even in the server consol or the logs wont even show who ran the command because i have ran my own server before and using mani isn't the best admin mod for consol or server logs unless you create a script to log every single command that is ever ran. Now dont get me wrong i do have to agree with you Mag with people knowing about certain commands can and will become out of hand, that being the main downfall with those certain commands.
    you will be surprised what a dedicated server will log if set up properly. But again It will bring up a major problem if not fixed soon. And thats why i jumped on the admins case when brentage messaged me that he got banned.... and it said he did it himself in everyone's client console.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by brentidge View Post
    You have been banned by Admin for 10 minutes
    (ADMIN) [PIHB]Brentidge brimely ibis.a: banned player [PIHB]Brentidge brimely ibis.a
    lastgamer killed Penis シ with famas.

yeah i know it says i banned my self but i did not and i keep getting muted by my self all the time this is really starting to piss me off i no it is eather joker or loka i no joker is making me mute my self as it says in counsle and this is fucked up i am tired of being treated as a newb admin i may be new to this server but have been her longer than alot of you check it in the stats page i have been here little over 2 years fuck you!

it would be diff if i was actually drunk and mic spamming or being an idiot but thats not the story

fuck who ever did this

it is admin abuse
    I was there when brent got banned and i think thats bullshit whoever did taht, fuck you

6. Default

I'm not going to read all three pages but I just want to add that it's funny when we make the other admins say things in chat but making an admin ban themself is just a douche bag thing to do and thats taking it way too far.
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Xen_Warrior View Post
    i love penis in my mouth!.
    see we can EVEN DO IT ON THE FORUMS weeeeeeeeeeeee =P

8. Default

Brent, didn't you have a problem a while back with viruses doing things with your pc that you had no control over? Now I'm not saying that this is the problem here, however if that did not get totally fixed, and I mean a hard drive format, then you may still be having issues due to a virus.

On the other hand, if admins are abusing their powers here, then as Mag says there's going to be a problem, in fact whoever did this, if it wasn't a virus, then it will lead to a mass reconstruction of what we have for tools to use as admins and that will piss many of us off enough to bail.

If ZERO is able to determine who did this, then I would definitely NOT want to be in your shoes! I don't care how long you have been with IBIS, shit like that is NOT ACCEPTABLE and needs to be dealt with very harshly.

God shit like this makes me sick.
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

9. Default

So someone really used that command on brentidge. I'm with Mag on this one, it needs to stop now. I may use those commands a lot but not to the extent of banning someone else.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    hello, im a troll who breathes flame
    +1 to the fire breathing troll