Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: got banned and i am admin and by an admin

1. Default got banned and i am admin and by an admin

You have been banned by Admin for 10 minutes
    (ADMIN) [PIHB]Brentidge brimely ibis.a: banned player [PIHB]Brentidge brimely ibis.a
    lastgamer killed Penis シ with famas.

yeah i know it says i banned my self but i did not and i keep getting muted by my self all the time this is really starting to piss me off i no it is eather joker or loka i no joker is making me mute my self as it says in counsle and this is fucked up i am tired of being treated as a newb admin i may be new to this server but have been her longer than alot of you check it in the stats page i have been here little over 2 years fuck you!

it would be diff if i was actually drunk and mic spamming or being an idiot but thats not the story

fuck who ever did this

it is admin abuse

2. Default

hahahahaha!!! thats funny... who (admins) was on which server and do you want me to unban you? or do you wanna wait it out?

Clone

"If BBW's were candy I would have one every day hahahaahha"
    "Have you every heard of the dating website plentyoffish.com?? well I check out the website PlentyofWhales.com HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA"
    "I have a super power called retarded... but i use it sparingly"

Clone

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Starfish :3 View Post
    well if you'd be having a pool party with the other clan member and admins, and the rest of the community would be invited, people would start leaving soon, because they don't like being called niggers, or whores, or assholes, or even being banned from the pool cuz they swim faster, by people in charge that can't stand it if someone else wins.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Why do we not start with solarsoul's response and then follow it up with a flame war so it fits the trend of the other threads lol.

4. Default

thank you clone i new some one loved me i am unbanned by mag allready but it is the point i never do anything worse than slap my self or others after round most admin abuse i do some would concider i abuse by switching it to glass tank but lol it is my fav map and i make sure i am senior and after a map ends i am not even a dumb ass about it

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Carina View Post
    fucking troller :P

but seriously, it was owns , me , joker, brent , mag, and loka (left before brent was banned i heard).
    so technically, no one would want to ban ur ass brent ( i would love to do it, but duno how to do it yet).

fyi, panda just got kicked in the same way... to be confirmed tho. lol
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

6. Default

it was fucked up i never see anyone talk for anyone eles in chat it is allways happing to me never witness it to anyone eles

stop hating becouse i turned out to be a half good admin

7. Default

You banned yourself you dumbass, it said it in console so stop making such a big stink about it. after all you accidentally muted yourself earlier and someone else had to unmute you so your not exactly in any shape to calim abuse about this.

8. Default

Now brent i will be honest and admit i do know how to make you do that, but i had no purpose or reason to do so, so why would i do that because i think that would be rather fucked up. can you please think about what you say before you go acusing people of stuff they didnt do and especially as something as serious as that. That a pretty serious accusation so be reall careful with stuff like that.
    Last edited by Joker; 09-08-2010 at 02:17 AM.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    fucking troller :P
    im not trolling.. thats it just all i have to say.. its just THAT stupid

Quote Originally Posted by brentidge View Post
    it was fucked up i never see anyone talk for anyone eles in chat it is allways happing to me never witness it to anyone eles

stop hating becouse i turned out to be a half good admin
    It have happened to me.. but i usally knows who is doing it to me.. and its (so far) only for fun and giggles..

and Brent.. personally i dont think your a half good admin.. i think your a good admin.. never seen any problems with you as an admin or "just" a player for that matter, and i have played with you a lot
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfish :3 View Post
    well if you'd be having a pool party with the other clan member and admins, and the rest of the community would be invited, people would start leaving soon, because they don't like being called niggers, or whores, or assholes, or even being banned from the pool cuz they swim faster, by people in charge that can't stand it if someone else wins.
    Why do we not start with solarsoul's response and then follow it up with a flame war so it fits the trend of the other threads lol.

10. Default

Brent, if what you say is true..then I think this deserves the "fess up and you'll get in much less trouble than if zero finds out who on his own" approach.

It was not me.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.