Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: bonknogg a.k.a pollopop a.k.a ***** has a smelly vagina

1. Default bonknogg a.k.a pollopop a.k.a ***** has a smelly vagina

bonknog (steam id and shit will hopefully be provided by brian in his demo).

he turned out to be a fucking douchebag(not shocking really), that insulted all admins on ibis, including me (although i thought he was a friend, but he disrespected me as well).
    He has been changing his name to disrespect other players and cause hate on the server, and recently he's been picking on admins, not to mention trolling away.
    His recent acts where posting gay sprays about some admins. youmadbrah has a demo of him being fucktard.
    I would love to see this guy perma banned for doing nothing but cause trouble for everyone.
    Given the chance he will mic spam away.
    Last conversation i had on steam with him before removing him as a friend was that he is starting college soon and that he will be getting some, not like us admin faggots. And he said "fuck your server, you all have smelly vaginas" etc...
    i wish i have a shot of the chat, but my steam crashed on me...:S

Brian and i and kavinski and carina (i recall) and a shitload of other admins have had it with him. Myself and brian request him to be perma banned from all servers, just in case he does decide to come back. PS: he is EDIT : he is currently banned for a week by brian, (totaly agree with brian) and so he is already registered in the system, plus he has a forums account and he posted on the gungame section about solarsoul. so i wouldnt be surprised he trolled here too...
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    bonknog (steam id and shit will hopefully be provided by brian in his demo).

he turned out to be a fucking douchebag(not shocking really), that insulted all admins on ibis, including me (although i thought he was a friend, but he disrespected me as well).
    He has been changing his name to disrespect other players and cause hate on the server, and recently he's been picking on admins, not to mention trolling away.
    His recent acts where posting gay sprays about some admins. youmadbrah has a demo of him being fucktard.
    I would love to see this guy perma banned for doing nothing but cause trouble for everyone.
    Given the chance he will mic spam away.
    Last conversation i had on steam with him before removing him as a friend was that he is starting college soon and that he will be getting some, not like us admin faggots. And he said "fuck your server, you all have smelly vaginas" etc...
    i wish i have a shot of the chat, but my steam crashed on me...:S

Brian and i and kavinski and carina (i recall) and a shitload of other admins have had it with him. Myself and brian request him to be perma banned from all servers, just in case he does decide to come back. PS: he is EDIT : he is currently banned for a week by brian, (totaly agree with brian) and so he is already registered in the system, plus he has a forums account and he posted on the gungame section about solarsoul. so i wouldnt be surprised he trolled here too...
    lol'd. That's all.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

3. Default

I'm sorry, why was he allowed to do all of these things without getting banned for at least a week?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    I'm sorry, why was he allowed to do all of these things without getting banned for at least a week?
    he was repeatedly banned , week by week, day by day...wtvr ... but we cant just perma ban him like that ... heck.. i can keep banning him every week...i just find it more practical to perma ban such ppl ...
    no one would miss them ...

and owns, i lolled at ur lol ... lol :P
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

5. Default

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    quit spamming the forums.. they're not even relevant when you're posting them.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

7. Default

Kinda like how this request isnt even done in correct format?

8. Default

sorry, wasn't aware you're retarded and live your life by the "2 wrongs make a right" policy.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

i lold, it took me 20 loops to realize the white guy is tripping him with his stick.. then it wasnt as funny any more

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    sorry, wasn't aware you're retarded and live your life by the "2 wrongs make a right" policy.
    Retard. Big word from a big guy on a big internet forum.

Internet. Serious bidness.