Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Funny Demo

1. Cool Funny Demo

For everyone who was in the server around 8:30pm eastern here is the demo that Grapist took of that hilarious little kid with the dirty mouth haha

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=F02HL46D

**EDIT**

A couple of people have asked me how to play this, on mega upload type in the four characters and select download. Then on the next screen wait for the 40 something second timer to run out and select regular download and save the demo in your css folder. Finally open css and in console type demoui, find the demo and play it
    Last edited by Mrs. Xen_Warrior; 09-23-2010 at 08:38 PM.
    Got pug?
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman
    Hey Shrek take it easy.....why dont you grab your gf Fiona from that pic and just leave?

2. Default

Who educated this kid?

3. Default

raging child +1

4. Default

If this is youtube worthy I'll record it on FRAPS.

lmao thats some funny shit

6. Default

That shounds like my Illegitimate Child #281 (yesh they're all jusht numbersh to me). I had that one with Barbara Shtreishand. I taught the child everything he knowsh...I'm sho proud.

7. Default

says file is unavailable

8. Default

just an update...kid was on the pub server and caught another demo(excuse my terrible css skills) http://www.megaupload.com/?d=G3NUA7JU

9. Default

alright so i havent exactly been able to play a demo yet
    yes i know you can play the demo in the console but that doesnt play for me.
    would i have to put the file in a correct directory or something or do ya guys have a player that you would use to play the demos?
    a step by step or a link would be cool =P
    you can only imagine what 1 person can do..

Quote Originally Posted by JUKE View Post
    alright so i havent exactly been able to play a demo yet
    yes i know you can play the demo in the console but that doesnt play for me.
    would i have to put the file in a correct directory or something or do ya guys have a player that you would use to play the demos?
    a step by step or a link would be cool =P
    program files (x86)>steam>steamapps>"your profile name">counter strike source>cstrike. put it in that folder and you should be able to view it