Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: laff at holy moment.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default laff at holy moment.

Well i went to ban myself from the server for 5 mins one day, and i accidentally perma ban myself. I have ask other admins to unban me, but after i disconnect the server, it will say that i am ban.

so zero, when you get a chance, can u fix it so i can go freely in and out of the gun game server, because when i disconnect or when the server crashes, it will say i am permanently ban, and will need to ask an admin to unban me in order to play in the servers.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

2. Default

Why would you ban yourself?
    “Owning a handgun doesn’t make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician.”
    - Jeff Cooper

3. Default

What a fucking idiot.

4. Default

He's bored.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy Robert View Post
    Why would you ban yourself?
    well first it began with me nading myself when i was 26-4 and second place was on the p90. 2 rounds later, i nade a team mate he slays me. 3 rounds later, i got knifed in the chest in mid air and fell to my death. After that, i was tied with second place at like 24-11. Me and him are fighting it out, 4 rounds later me and him are last ones, both low hp. I throw a nade at him, landed at his feet and only did 15 damage, when he was 23 hp. i was typing GG all and i got knifed in the back. The next round 5 seconds in, he throws a random nade and at me as im getting shot by my team-mate. He kills me and I RAGED AND KICK THE TKER, THEN BANNED MYSELF. boy was i not happy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    What a fucking idiot.
    havent talked in a bit, ssup??
    Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    He's bored.
    - no holy mad, holy sad.

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

6. Default

And this is what happens when I go away for 3 months? People go CRAZY!!!!
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post
    well first it began with me nading myself when i was 26-4 and second place was on the p90. 2 rounds later, i nade a team mate he slays me. 3 rounds later, i got knifed in the chest in mid air and fell to my death. After that, i was tied with second place at like 24-11. Me and him are fighting it out, 4 rounds later me and him are last ones, both low hp. I throw a nade at him, landed at his feet and only did 15 damage, when he was 23 hp. i was typing GG all and i got knifed in the back. The next round 5 seconds in, he throws a random nade and at me as im getting shot by my team-mate. He kills me and I RAGED AND KICK THE TKER, THEN BANNED MYSELF. boy was i not happy.

havent talked in a bit, ssup??

- no holy mad, holy sad.
    heh, must of been hard.
    “Owning a handgun doesn’t make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician.”
    - Jeff Cooper

8. Default

Unbanned

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    What a fucking idiot.
    Agreed leave him banned! LOL

10. Default

im still banned.