Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Waifu thread go (husbando too)

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by RamenPoodle View Post
    Hikari = god tier
    what?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    what?
    it means she is the best girl in Evangelion and is truly superior to Rei or Asuka or Mari or Misato or any of that overrated crap. She never gets any love. At the very least, she's the only one who's mentally stable.

And if you say you like Ritsuko I'd like to have a word with you and direct you to a certain scene, actually many certain scenes, in End of Eva. Particularly the one where she dies.
    Avatar: Kyubey (Puella Magi Madoka Magica)

Real name: Perry Logan, Higurashi/Umineko Scholar Extraordinaire

Game/Visual Novel Currently Playing: SotC/Steins;Gate 8-bit

3. Default

honestly though, i still prefer rei.

but rei's not a part of a "normal" harem by any stretch.
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    honestly though, i still prefer rei.

but rei's not a part of a "normal" harem by any stretch.
    indeed, and of course I was joking. But Hikari isn't actually that bad-looking. And I really don't like Ritsuko XD

5. Default

indeed, and of course I was joking. But Hikari isn't actually that bad-looking. And I really don't like Ritsuko XD
    yeah, hikari's cute. but i also agree about risuko. :shudder: she's fucking creepy

Lambdadelta move over! Go rape Bernkastel or something.

For I have found: A NEW WAIFU

The heavens part to reveal:

Ana Coppola from Ichigo Mashimaro

Why do I like her? Well, let's see. That silky blonde hair, those beautiful blue eyes, that creamy white skin...

What? It's a waifu thread. It's supposed to be creepy. Oh shit, I think the Loli Police are knocking at my door again. Dammit! I WON'T SHARE HER WITH YOU PEDOBEAR...

7. Default

I don't have waifus but if I did.... it would look a little something like this!

Konata Izumi

Miyako

Ichigo... I have to lest I be taken into the Ichijo Festival.

Also, last but not least, no waifu is not complete without the best waifu of them all. Shame on you guys for not realizing this sooner.

EDIT: I would also like to point out that I never go after a character unless they are over 14 years old in anime, the age of consent in Japan. Perry is one creepy motherfucker by going after a 9-year-old. That's why I love him! Hell, last but not least waifu!

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Phazonmasher View Post
    I don't have waifus but if I did.... it would look a little something like this!

FFUUUUU i cant top that waifu

looks like you win this round Zacharytrollasaurus

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

>implying that he's trolling and that he doesn't really love me

Also, Ana is 9? Shit. Well, at least it's not Cream the Rabbit anymore. Looking back, that phase was kind of creepy even for me.

On that note, I feel horribly sorry for any new members who stumble onto this thread and take it seriously. But I will also laugh if that happens.

New members: Look forward to having photos taken of you in your pajama pants at SugoiCon. Trust me, it is a wholly gratifying experience.
    Last edited by RamenPoodle; 09-19-2010 at 05:28 PM.

New members: Look forward to having photos taken of you in your pajama pants at SugoiCon. Trust me, it is a wholly gratifying experience.
    O.k. I will be looking forward to it!