Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Question..

1. Default

Perry, you're wrong. D=

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

and that is why i scored low on the math portion of the ASVAB.

I hate math with a mad passion.

3. Default

So do I, but I still got a 115%.

I'm not even good at math, I just was able to keep at it for 12 hours a day every day that I didn't have school.

Failing miserably in musical appreciation though.. Only got a 72%.. D= That class sucks.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    So do I, but I still got a 115%.

I'm not even good at math, I just was able to keep at it for 12 hours a day every day that I didn't have school.

Failing miserably in musical appreciation though.. Only got a 72%.. D= That class sucks.
    i can help with your music classes =O
    only if you Appreciate MUSIC!

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    i can help with your music classes =O
    only if you Appreciate MUSIC!
    Musical Appreciation should be appreciating music, not memorizing thousands of different terminologies and senseless things.. Like when tape studios were popular... 1950's btw...

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

is it that hard to remember "PEMDAS"?

seriously, i never remembered it through some cute little rhyme.

although the trig quadrants (quadrants on coordinate plane where each trig function is positive) i did. All Sluts Take Cash...my teacher had a little slip of the tounge that day lol

Isnt it permdas anyways...
    "BLINK-BLINK-BLINK-BLINK-BLINK"

7. Default

I think some parentheses are in order.

8. Default

Perry I got a fucking 800 on the Math section of the SAT. Don't ever compete against me on that topic.

Music appreciation is one of the hardest classes we have at VT.

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    Piledrive
    Every
    Man
    Donkey
    Ass
    Silly

10. Default

New question.. Anyone good with factoring for Intermediate Algebra? I need help and the math lab is closed.