Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Perry the Platypus | ibis.a

1. Default

Kiro camps quite a bit, thats just his play style. Ill watch the demo after school see what I think

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

bink, fluffy, now kiro? come on perry, do you need me to show you what hacking looks like so you dont end up banning all the regulars. i'm not tryin to be mean, its just that you come up with a shitty demo with no real proof and try to ban some1 for walling. i've played with kiro for more than a year, and would bet money he's not hacking.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    bink, fluffy, now kiro? come on perry, do you need me to show you what hacking looks like so you dont end up banning all the regulars. i'm not tryin to be mean, its just that you come up with a shitty demo with no real proof and try to ban some1 for walling. i've played with kiro for more than a year, and would bet money he's not hacking.
    TROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!

Clone

"If BBW's were candy I would have one every day hahahaahha"
    "Have you every heard of the dating website plentyoffish.com?? well I check out the website PlentyofWhales.com HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA"
    "I have a super power called retarded... but i use it sparingly"

Clone

Quote Originally Posted by Clone View Post
    TROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!

Clone
    so you support the banning of completely legitamite players because perry doesn't know how to look for hacks?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    so you support the banning of completely legitamite players because perry doesn't know how to look for hacks?
    only if the person being banned is you in which case u support a worthy cause

I play just like this guy and get plenty of kills and then people say i hack cause I have this uncanny ability to pop out around a corner when i hear someone rolling up on me and then i blast them pew pew pew....

I would need to watch the demo and then see more evidence to actually put my support one way or the other.. but usually people who hack dont post a unban post because they can go troll another server... I've seen really pro players get banned just cause people think their hacking but usually its just a ragin admin that bans then cause they were killed by said person more then once.....

I'll watch the demo but if i dont see shit and instead see some lucky nub score a kill ill rage then....

Clone

"Have you every heard of the dating website plentyoffish.com?? well I check out the website PlentyofWhales.com HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA"

Clone

6. Default

"Xen is extremely hot and I'm jealous of her husband."

Probably the only substantial thing I got out of that demo. He is legit. This ban is bad and you should feel bad.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    "Xen is extremely hot and I'm jealous of her husband."

Probably the only substantial thing I got out of that demo. He is legit. This ban is bad and you should feel bad.
    I'm in agreement I didn't see any form of hacking.... I seen a guy going around corners and probably has better rates and response time then the people he kills..... feel bad and watch videos of people hacking perry...

Clone

Clone

8. Default

Kiro doesn't hack... He's a regular and I've never seen anything out of the ordinary. I mean... is it really that hard to believe that some people mute the entire server and play without feeding to the chat circus on the server?

I'm sorry but people have better things than you. Better headset, better mouse, better mouse pad, settings etc etc etc that gives them a better edge. Then you have the obvious hacks. The witch hunt to find a hacker Perry is getting old. Accept that there is people out there with clearly more abundant skills than you.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

9. Default

No hacking.

Perry stop fucking banning players. This makes #3, Lrn2catch.

Even I who is weary of all players knows when to ban and when to PUT IT IN FUCKING BAN REQUESTS.

If this was perma, I am going to come to your house and cut off your fucking tail and poison talon.

10. Default

I reviewed the demo and Kiro was not walling. The ban is bad.

edit: As others have said, Kiro is a regular. You should have called someone else in to spec him or post the demo in the ban request section. I'm surprised that you are so positive he is hacking when he is clearly not in this demo.