Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Perry the Platypus | ibis.a

you can haz lesson on spotting haxoring yes?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    you can haz lesson on spotting haxoring yes?
    Stop posting.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Stop posting.
    told......

Clone

"If BBW's were candy I would have one every day hahahaahha"
    "Have you every heard of the dating website plentyoffish.com?? well I check out the website PlentyofWhales.com HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA"
    "I have a super power called retarded... but i use it sparingly"

Clone

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    Like usual the "regulars" are infallible of hacking. I wasn't goin to post the demo until later because I needed to to sleep. Usually an unban thread appears after ten minutes of a ban. So I was waitin for him. And yes I call him a dumbass because there was in no way abusing of powers. I specced him, saw blatant walling in deagle, Kiro even if you had your normal name I would still call you a dumbass. You're a whiney little bitch on the servers. When I get back home I will find the other two demos of this guy walling.
    Oh well, i will wait for tow more demos.. Let see what is going to happen
    Btw, just remind u. U said to brian that u will post demo on forum after u finished with dealge map, i waited for almost 1h and 20mins. Is that enough for u. Well if u have more evidence i would love to see it.

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    Kiro camps quite a bit, thats just his play style. Ill watch the demo after school see what I think
    Stars: Well as u said i have my own way of playing, so dont complain about camping on forum while you are doing the same thing.

Ty for every who support me, but I still wait for the answer from Perry, and some more demos that he said.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BladeTwinSwords View Post
    No hacking.

If this was perma, I am going to come to your house and cut off your fucking tail and poison talon.
    I cant even go back to the server. >_>

legit players get banned weekly here now?

7. Default

Still no placement in bans section if it was permaban you need to follow procedures Perry

8. Default

perry, how long was the ban?

if it was perma, then technically it's overturned by default, for not proper ban post. even so, i watched it. i don't think he was hacking.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

Fine until i find the other demos (other computer has em) unban the hacker.

lern2catch? dont you mean IBIS doesnt care if you hack, as long as your not COMPLETELY BLATANT?

I used fucking noise cancelling top of the line bose speakers on the demo to see if he was listening, and I couldnt hear shit because of all the noise. but whatever IBIS now welcomes hackers

I guess what I have to learn is how to let people hack on the servers and not care about it. the only use of my admin are kicking tkers and mic spammers.

If any to care I was at the hospital all night with my sister. So i havent really been able to do shit.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    Fine until i find the other demos (other computer has em) unban the hacker.

lern2catch? dont you mean IBIS doesnt care if you hack, as long as your not COMPLETELY BLATANT?

I used fucking noise cancelling top of the line bose speakers on the demo to see if he was listening, and I couldnt hear shit because of all the noise. but whatever IBIS now welcomes hackers

I guess what I have to learn is how to let people hack on the servers and not care about it. the only use of my admin are kicking tkers and mic spammers.

If any to care I was at the hospital all night with my sister. So i havent really been able to do shit.
    That is fine to me, u can call me hacker cuz u just jealous about my skills, oh well QQ more and bring me some more proof ) remember ur words, dont just said something that u dont have evidence to prove that i was hacking.