Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Perry the Platypus | ibis.a

1. Default Perry the Platypus | ibis.a

Admin's INGAME name:`Perry the Platypus | ibis.a
    You're INGAME name:Pain
    How did he/she abuse (See TOS):Banned from the server !!! for no reason or warning. On Gun-game Mod. Map Deagle4

First, i dont want to post this thread, because Brian said that Perry will post this theard for me. But i didnt see him do anything about this so i have to do it by myself.

I was on scout level, and i tried to knife some1 so i can move on to the next level. Suddenly, when i almost killed 1 guy i got banned at that moment. I cant come back to the Ibis gungame mod server.
    By the way, during that time, Youmadbrah.ibis.a ( brian was there) i talked to him on steam and he said Perry was the one who banned me.( because of using wall hack.

Proof:I dont have any demo, but Brian said that Perry have a demo so i want to see that, and i also want to know about WALL HACK !!!!

then why didnt you post an unban thread instead of an abuse thread?

dumbass. here is the demo. status and sb_status are at the end w/highlighted steamid.

Also you were hacking. you sat in one dead end area waited, then came out the exact same time someone of the other team was right there. and dont tell me you were "Listening" too make sure, i put my bose headset on and turned off voice chat. you are clearly hacking.

3. Default

Second opinion?

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

4. Default

Ill review the demo when i get off of work, but i've been playing with kiro for a while and never saw anything fishy.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post

dumbass. here is the demo. status and sb_status are at the end w/highlighted steamid.

Also you were hacking. you sat in one dead end area waited, then came out the exact same time someone of the other team was right there. and dont tell me you were "Listening" too make sure, i put my bose headset on and turned off voice chat. you are clearly hacking.
    Wow You only have that demo and said that i was hacking....
    First i already said i have been waiting for your thread but u didnt post it,"dumbass. here is the demo" btway, i respect u cuz u r an admin, so u better respect other player.

I already said that i was on scout level, and i used to knife some1 to get off knife level.( it is true that i was in the dead end and wait for a few second)
    Second, u did banned Blink for the same reason, and now you did that to me. Well, i really dont need to post a unban thread because i am not that type of people who like to cheat. I have been playing on Ibis server for a long time and never do that kind of thing.
    This is the 1st ridiculous banned i ever got on Ibis server.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    Second opinion?
    you can't call someone a hacker over 1 incident... saying, you came out at the exact second blah blah so you were hacking is weak. you need more then 1 random weird thing 2 claim hacking. random luck does happen all the time in CSS. I haven't watched the demo yet, but if there's only 1 thing in it from what perry says that makes him think he's a hacker it pretty much tells me he's most likely not...

hackers generally make a pattern of hacking, not 1 random thing and nothing else....

also, why is there no demo in the bans section
    Last edited by maynard; 09-10-2010 at 02:46 AM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post

i might be "a drunk" but do you think it is right for you (after that apology) to be disrespecting someone who is not disrespecting you? Then to scold him for "posting in the wrong section" when you posted a demo for a ban... in the wrong section.

Self evaluation goes a long way.

ill watch the demo because Kiro is a good member of this community even if he has horrid english lol.

8. Default

would somebody sober, that i trust watch this so i can just trust you plz im too drunk to deal with all this atm.... mooo im a moo cow...

tits or gtfo.

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

I sawy no hackszors

Like usual the "regulars" are infallible of hacking. I wasn't goin to post the demo until later because I needed to to sleep. Usually an unban thread appears after ten minutes of a ban. So I was waitin for him. And yes I call him a dumbass because there was in no way abusing of powers. I specced him, saw blatant walling in deagle, Kiro even if you had your normal name I would still call you a dumbass. You're a whiney little bitch on the servers. When I get back home I will find the other two demos of this guy walling.