Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Makkawaffel 9-9-2010 approx 9:30 pm EST

1. Default

i just checked. holy shit banned you
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

2. Default

did he say why? i didnt do anything wrong, it was a totally random ban.

3. Default

i went in through the admin menu "unban" option. it said that you got banned by holy.

that's it. we'll have to wait for him to post i guess

edit: i talked withh shitney and he gave me permission to unban you. try now. if it didn't work, then you'll have to wait for zero to do it
    Last edited by acolyte_to_jippity; 09-16-2010 at 03:48 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

If you aren't unbanned, PM me.

/Closed.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.