Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: [2dP]Metastasis 9/14/10 12:45pm

1. Default [2dP]Metastasis 9/14/10 12:45pm

- [2dP]Metastasis
    - STEAM_0:0:5884990
    - Alex banned me
    - On Tuesday 9/14/10 12:45pm EST
    - In the Zombie Mod Server on ATX_Helicopter
    - When Alex banned me, I was never kicked or given any warnings prior and the ban didn't give any time limit or reason for the ban. I'm a regular on the server with a great history. I pointed out some cade breakers prior to getting banned and also zteled as a human, so this IS the ONLY possible reason for my ban, which is not bannable under the rules for my specific situation. Even though I zteled, 3 players said I didn't do it. When the pressure is on that bound key is just too tempting sometimes.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Metastasis View Post
    and also zteled as a human, so this IS the ONLY possible reason for my ban, which is not bannable under the rules for my specific situation. Even though I zteled, 3 players said I didn't do it. When the pressure is on that bound key is just too tempting sometimes.
    "when the pressure is on that bound key is just too tempting sometimes"

meaning what, exactly?

"not bannable under the rules for my specific situation"
    well, it sounds like you zteled from humans, which is bannable dumbass

shouldn't be for too long though
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post

meaning what, exactly?

...agreed
    "BLINK-BLINK-BLINK-BLINK-BLINK"

4. Default

meaning what, exactly?
    Well, if I get into the round and get excited and am about to die, I might just hit "i" to tele away from zombies. It's not a habit, but on the rare occasion I find myself wanting to do it.

For !ztele, under IV.1.A.b, IV/IV.1 is ONLY found in the rules under Punishment I: "Kicks should be given out to players to break the rules and disrupt the game. A verbal and admin say warring should be given out in advanced of a kick."

No where under that does it give an admin permission to ban me. At the worst a kick should have been given to me, but in the least, a warning. No where in the rules should I have possibly been given a ban, since I was not a repeat offender, was not warned, and was not kicked, so "short temp bans," "temp bans," or "perma bans" do not apply to me.

if you do it constantly its disrupting game play. which is bannable.

6. Default

meaning what, exactly?

no its only banable if you ztele from zombies as humans.

I was assuming thats what he did. even though it was told backwards lol

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    if you do it constantly its disrupting game play. which is bannable.
    I do not !ztele constantly, I never said I did it constantly, or even on occasion, I never was warned, kicked, or banned for it before (in this round or ANY) and saying,

"Well, if I get into the round and get excited and am about to die, I might just hit "i" to tele away from zombies. It's not a habit, but on the rare occasion I find myself wanting to do it."

does not mean I do it constantly, just that I might want to on occansion. Nothing that has been said about my situation allows a ban, let alone a "short" one. Why am I still banned?

And btw, this whole thing is what I'm saying, no one has even confirmed that this is why I was banned. I'm just assuming that this incident would have to be, even though there is no rule that could possibly confirm banning someone for !zteleing once, without any prior kicks or warnings.

voice enable 0 does not give yout the excuse of " I didnt get any warning. "

you know admins use mics to communicate mostly. once is enough to serve a KICK. i do believe the ban was over the top if it was once or twice.

And even in that even we cant do anything until the banning admin makes a clear statement of what happened and how long the ban is for.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    voice enable 0 does not give yout the excuse of " I didnt get any warning. "

you know admins use mics to communicate mostly. once is enough to serve a KICK. i do believe the ban was over the top if it was once or twice.

And even in that even we cant do anything until the banning admin makes a clear statement of what happened and how long the ban is for.
    You're right, we can't do anything until the admin posts, if he even does, so last post until something concrete comes to light. I was not warned (verbal or typed) or kicked before my non-descriptive, possible permanent, ban, as I've said in 2 prior posts (comma splice). Your post confirms my previous statements that in my situation, a ban was not suitable, or allowed, but still happened. I should have been kicked or warned, at most.