Thread: Makkawaffel 9-9-2010 approx 9:30 pm EST

1. Default Makkawaffel 9-9-2010 approx 9:30 pm EST

Name in game: Makkawaffel
    Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:33172108
    Who banned you:No idea.
    When:9-9-2010 approximately 9:30 pm EST
    Where:zm_Fidlers-Green_b2
    Why banned:No idea

Other/Reason to unban: I frequent the ibis zombie server and this is the first occurance of this happening. I was in a room with one other individual and we were attempting to cade the room when a zombie came in and become stuck, i opened fire on the zombie for approx 5-10 seconds, after which i was banned. I was issued no warning or reason as to why i was banned. I'm really confused. I would appreciate getting an unban.
    Last edited by Makkawaffel; 09-10-2010 at 10:43 AM. Reason: found map name

2. Default

hmmm, i was on around then...but i don't remember any bans going out. it was either holy shit, alex, or tonny.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

i honestly have no idea what i did wrong. when i try to join the server it says im banned from the server

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    hmmm, i was on around then...but i don't remember any bans going out. it was either holy shit, alex, or tonny.
    i keep loling that people call him tonny. it all started with admiral fishdick

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    I wasn't even on at the time..and its not TONNY.

you're not fishhead in disguise are you?!?!?!?

**edit wait nvm..mis-read the time.. LOL was I on? im not sure

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by t0nyyyy View Post
    I wasn't even on at the time..and its not TONNY.

you're not fishhead in disguise are you?!?!?!?

**edit wait nvm..mis-read the time.. LOL was I on? im not sure
    its not much about being "on" than "are u the one that fricken banned this guy?"

wondering if u were on or not is just redundant if u didnt even bother answering if u banned him or no...focus ! -.- lol
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

7. Default still banned

im dyin to play zombies!

8. Default

can i at least know how long i am banned for? i havent heard anything on this issue and i am still banned.

try rejoining the server. it will tell you your banned. after that check console. should tell you there

10. Default

nope doesnt say anything about how long. any chance of this getting lifted or no?