Thread: posting for Mr.Brightside

1. Default posting for Mr.Brightside

A buddy on my friends list is not part of the forums but asked me to post on his behalf

7:17 PM - Mr. Brightside
    Name in Game: Mr.Brightside
    Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:25337929
    Who banned you: fluffy**Perry***
    When: 9/19/10 around 6:00 pm
    Where: zombie mod ibis server
    Why banned: wasn't told why

***edit***sources say it was perry the guy said fluffy he thought which didnt make sense

7:00 PM - Mr. Brightside: hey dude, whenever you get this i was wondering if you can unban me from the zombie ibis server. some admin went on a banning spree yesterday and i was included for some reason.
    7:10 PM - Mag36<ibis.a>: What was the admins name?
    7:10 PM - Mag36<ibis.a>: and who all did he ban
    7:10 PM - Mr. Brightside: it happened really quick i think it might've been fluffy something
    7:12 PM - Mag36<ibis.a>: was he mass banning and was it a perma ban..... I just cant unban someone without premission from clan or the admin that did it
    7:12 PM - Mag36<ibis.a>: your not on the forums are you ?
    7:12 PM - Mr. Brightside: i think he was mass banning cause we were all talking shit to each other
    7:12 PM - Mr. Brightside: no im not
    7:13 PM - Mr. Brightside: i didnt get any warning to shut up either just bam banned
    7:13 PM - Mag36<ibis.a>: well give me your steam ID and stuff
    7:13 PM - Mag36<ibis.a>: and Ill see what i can do.
    Last edited by mag36; 09-20-2010 at 06:52 PM.

2. Default

i'll check who banned him real quick

edit: perry banned him
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

yes perry banned him last night

yepp clone was in there. had a spray of two chicks shitting on eachother. was a day ban.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    yepp clone was in there. had a spray of two chicks shitting on eachother. was a day ban.
    oh, ok then...

problem solved?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

Also there was no banning spree. i kicked two afks and banned him.

7. Default

Sounds solid enough....
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

8. Default

Ok sounds fair enough to me... jut said i would look into it and hes been notified

9:29 PM - Mag36<ibis.a>: http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4946
    9:29 PM - Mag36<ibis.a>: read
    9:30 PM - Mr. Brightside: well, i was completely wrong, sorry about that
    9:30 PM - Mag36<ibis.a>: its cool
    9:31 PM - Mag36<ibis.a>: just letting you know
    9:31 PM - Mr. Brightside: thanks a lot for looking into it dude
    9:31 PM - Mr. Brightside: it's like an asian chick shitting into another chicks mouth
    9:31 PM - Mr. Brightside: usually it makes everyone laugh but not this time haha
    9:31 PM - Mag36<ibis.a>: hmm ok
    9:32 PM - Mag36<ibis.a>: usually half naked girls arent a problem but if its gross then yeah it fit as part of the rules on sprays
    9:32 PM - Mr. Brightside: alright i'll be more careful next time, i'm cool with just a day ban i thought i was permabanned

I highly suggest when banning or muting someone leave a length and reason if manually typing it.
    ma_ban Mr.Brightside 1440 "24hrs gross spray"

ok. thanks.

10. Default

This thread made me smile.

+1.

/Resolved.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.