Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default Makkawaffel 9-9-2010 approx 9:30 pm EST

Name in game: Makkawaffel
    Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:33172108
    Who banned you:No idea.
    When:9-9-2010 approximately 9:30 pm EST
    Where:zm_Fidlers-Green_b2
    Why banned:No idea

Other/Reason to unban: I frequent the ibis zombie server and this is the first occurance of this happening. I was in a room with one other individual and we were attempting to cade the room when a zombie came in and become stuck, i opened fire on the zombie for approx 5-10 seconds, after which i was banned. I was issued no warning or reason as to why i was banned. I'm really confused. I would appreciate getting an unban.
    Last edited by Makkawaffel; 09-10-2010 at 10:43 AM. Reason: found map name

2. Default

hmmm, i was on around then...but i don't remember any bans going out. it was either holy shit, alex, or tonny.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

i honestly have no idea what i did wrong. when i try to join the server it says im banned from the server

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    hmmm, i was on around then...but i don't remember any bans going out. it was either holy shit, alex, or tonny.
    i keep loling that people call him tonny. it all started with admiral fishdick

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    I wasn't even on at the time..and its not TONNY.

you're not fishhead in disguise are you?!?!?!?

**edit wait nvm..mis-read the time.. LOL was I on? im not sure

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by t0nyyyy View Post
    I wasn't even on at the time..and its not TONNY.

you're not fishhead in disguise are you?!?!?!?

**edit wait nvm..mis-read the time.. LOL was I on? im not sure
    its not much about being "on" than "are u the one that fricken banned this guy?"

wondering if u were on or not is just redundant if u didnt even bother answering if u banned him or no...focus ! -.- lol
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

7. Default still banned

im dyin to play zombies!

8. Default

can i at least know how long i am banned for? i havent heard anything on this issue and i am still banned.