Thread: admin abuse

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Post admin abuse

Admin's INGAME name:Tsubasa<ibis.a>
    You're INGAME name: <IBIS31337>Ninjavlad(UBCS)

How did he/she abuse (See TOS):banned for putting ibis tag in name

Proof:
    (ADMIN) Tsubasa<ibis.a>: banned player<IBIS31337>Ninjavlad(UBCS)
    You have been banned by Admin for 5 minutes
    Disconnect: Kicked and banned.
    Disconnect: Kicked and banned.

I know 5 mins is not a long ban but the point is the Ban never should have happened and many players were banned without warning just so Tsubasa could feel good about himself. What started out as an admin tryin to get players to not post <IBIS.a> in thier tags who werent admin turned into a witch hunt! The admin was even warned by a fellow admin Nato<IBIS.a> that what he was doing was wrong and continued anyways. When my ban was up I logged back in and Tsubasa had already logged out. I think admins have thier powers for a reason and most respect the rules and help make Zombie mod fun for everyone. I talked to Pooter after this event occured and he suggested I post on the forums. I hope if nothing else this will stand as a record should Tsubasa continue to Abuse his admin privlages...

2. Default

Same as other post, 9 people, 3 who had NOTHING wrong with their names... warned him, and he continued, 9 is too many, regardless of the ban time....

3. Default

Thanks Nato for verifying that... this was a bad experience but wil not make me even think twice about playing on IBIS...
    I am glad that we have so many good admins willing to do the right thing and stand up for us little people :-P

4. Default

This is a rare event that an admin goes on a "banning spree" i assure you, keep playing you will love the servers, they are all full of helpful, kind people who are looking to have a fun time. Admins should be there to encourage that "fun having" to ensure that maximum "fun" is achieved. ^^

P.S. normaly my posts are not so retarded, but it's 5:03 AM so i don't care :P

5. Default

ya i was there tsuba banned a bunch of people, nato and i were asking why he was doing all those bannings repeatedly on the mic, so we thought maybe he didnt have sound on so then we typed in admin chat and he didnt reply and continuted banning like 5 others, i got there a bit late i didnt see why it happened or the peoples names or fake tags or w/e but tsuba did ignore both me and nato asking him why he was doing these bannings

6. Default

i didnt read the thread.

the ONLY guidlines we have with our tags are <ibis> and <ibis.a>

<ibis> is for clan members

<ibis.a> is for admins

ibis leet and ibis noob and such are free. any manipulation of our tags <ibis> and <ibis.a> are also prohibited.