Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: 9/11

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    3rd grade and found out from my 5th grade buddy.

I rather not talk about 9/11 on the internet, to many people think its a conspiracy and that kind of ignorance pisses me off. To straight up disregard evidence and expert opinions on shit just to push your own agenda is worse the said conspires in the first place.
    You would rather not but you mention it first.... Meh I was in high school, PE when it happened, we didn't get sent home early though. We watched it on the news.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Spasm View Post
    You would rather not but you mention it first....
    haha that was my first thought too.

Senior year English class. Learning about some author... and then the health teacher knocked on the next room and said "their bombing us!" Watched the news the rest of the school day. My friend was also suppose to start work around the area... but she woke up late... lucky.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

3. Default

I watched them fall in front of my own eyes from Staten Island. It was a sad day.

4. Default

I rather not talk about 9/11 on the internet, to many people think its a conspiracy and that kind of ignorance pisses me off. To straight up disregard evidence and expert opinions on shit just to push your own agenda is worse the said conspires in the first place.
    Yeah, there was a nice discussion about that last year.

I would rather not get into one of those stupid debates again.

I was in middle school when they hit. Didn't see anything live, just the aftermath. At first I thought it was some private plane that landed on a single story office building. When I saw the towers I couldn't believe it.

i was in PE out on the soccer field watching Black hawks flying from camp Ripley MN.

talk about a sad day... i just got home from Red Phase SRP. driving home in uniform me and the others in the car saw hundreds of people on a bridge hanging signs down about remembering today day and praying for our troops still over seas.

gotta love the Perkins Flag!!!

6. Default

A sad day, but one i will remember forever.

7. Default

I was working overnights at the time, and my wife at the time, called and woke me up and said a plane crashed into the world trade center tower, and I thought she was joking and I said bullshit.

I turned the news on in time to see the 2nd plane crash into the 2nd building and I knew at that point that this country and world would never be the same again, and what we've seen up to this point is only the beginning. It's going to get worse

A sad day for all.

5th grade...we watched it for a while but then the teachers all turned the televisions off...didn't get sent home early. I think I was too young to fully understand how awful this was at the time.
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

9. Default

i was in the sixth grade in world history class.
    Last edited by uuntiltheendd; 09-11-2010 at 10:52 PM.

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine

10. Default

indubitably.
    Last edited by uuntiltheendd; 09-11-2010 at 10:47 PM.

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine