Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: 9/11

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by uuntiltheendd View Post
    i was in the sixth grade in world history class.
    It was edited by you. Self-fulfilling prophecy

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by [usn]scribble[nuke] View Post
    It was edited by you. Self-fulfilling prophecy
    the worlds a crazy place.

"if the futures been drawn out theres no point in living." sksk
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    within the ruins remins me of a somewhat harder bullet for my valentine

3. Default

whatever, its 9 years in the past and at this point I all but forgot about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    thats insensitive.

5. Default

then get the fuck out of the thread

i was in 5th grade, walking through the halls coming back from gym. my teacher stopped us in the stairwell and told us we were going to go in and turn on the TV, and when we got to the room, the principle came rushing in and told our teacher not to turn the TV on, she asked why, and he just said "the other one too"...

i didn't actually find out something was wrong until i got home.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

kav, as i sat in long ass lines all weekend doing SRP. (pretty much getting all the paper work done and making sure you are "depolable" for your upcoming deployment) i thought hard about people like you. here i am praying and feeling an overwhelming sense of sadness for the people who lost there family members and soldiers who lost there lives over seas reacting to that day and i thought people like you do not deserve to even live in our country if you cant find it in your self to even take a moment of silence.

that statement just put you below every defining word used to describe a true American.

kav isnt american

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    kav, as i sat in long ass lines all weekend doing SRP. (pretty much getting all the paper work done and making sure you are "depolable" for your upcoming deployment) i thought hard about people like you. here i am praying and feeling an overwhelming sense of sadness for the people who lost there family members and soldiers who lost there lives over seas reacting to that day and i thought people like you do not deserve to even live in our country if you cant find it in your self to even take a moment of silence.

that statement just put you below every defining word used to describe a true American.
    mikey, i don't agree with much of the bullshit that comes out of your mouth, but well said my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    kav isnt american
    is he even human?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

no as in he isnt an american citizen

10. Default

wow you guys got the day off? man i had to stay in school all day. my dad had an interesting time, while it was happening he was driving to catch a flight to Toronto, by the time he got there they had shut all the airports down, was a little worried about him till i knew none of the planes were from there then it was ok.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/