Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: 9/11

1. Default

I just dont care anymore and the ripple effect of paranoia and stupid shit that we have to do just to take a flight pisses me off, not to mention the war that stemmed from this shit.

is it sad yes, but the negative stuff that came out of it is the stuff you should be talking about because of this and at this rate we're fast approching an orwellian like world in alot of ways with this paranoia and crap, hell I'm wondering when the McCarthy trials are going to start up again along with the blacklist.

and it CAN happen again, it just takes a catalyst.

no as of right now we are going to be everyones bitches thanks to that loser in office.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    I just dont care anymore and the ripple effect of paranoia and stupid shit that we have to do just to take a flight pisses me off, not to mention the war that stemmed from this shit.

is it sad yes, but the negative stuff that came out of it is the stuff you should be talking about because of this and at this rate we're fast approching an orwellian like world in alot of ways with this paranoia and crap, hell I'm wondering when the McCarthy trials are going to start up again along with the blacklist.

and it CAN happen again, it just takes a catalyst.
    I bet you didn't even understand 1984 enough to notice the major differences between todays world and the one depicted in that book.

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    I bet you didn't even understand 1984 enough to notice the major differences between todays world and the one depicted in that book.
    or maybe he just dosnt understand that all that "STUPID" shit we have to do just to take flight is pretty much over and when it was, it was only to help prevent anything like that happening again.

Kav, what about people doing there job to keep civilians safe pisses you off?
    you should be THANKING them.. not criticizing them, but then again you are a old coot who is ungrateful for the little things.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    or maybe he just dosnt understand that all that "STUPID" shit we have to do just to take flight is pretty much over and when it was, it was only to help prevent anything like that happening again.

Kav, what about people doing there job to keep civilians safe pisses you off?
    you should be THANKING them.. not criticizing them, but then again you are a old coot who is ungrateful for the little things.
    kav isn't old. he just acts like it
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?