@Siege

Well thank you for posting. I had been typing the question and can certainly understand it being overlooked as many announcements are made that push messages up. I did post the question a few times, 4 or 5, though so after that I could only assume I was being ignored, if that was not the case(as you have mentioned) then I apologize for that.

I was originally hiding in a cargo container outside (on whatever map it was i dont remember at all) with vending machines in it. Not exactly sure which level you are talking about. But I suppose that's all a moot point as you found me.

@acolyte

I had actually not thought of that before and thank you for bringing that to my attention. I just assumed that most people don't pay -that- much attention to the positioning of objects heh, bad on my part.

@hallwagner

Well I have to say that I have never seen someone appear on the radar while they were hiding in a vending machine unless they were shooting to keep it in place while zombies are trying to pull it out. Although I can't know for sure since everyone always sees themselves on the radar. Also I wasn't calling him a wallhacker, I was voicing my suspicions from an incident that, to me, was very suspicious at the time, given that many others had looked in the room and not found me and he did nothing special and found me right away.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

After reading some of the comments that were made here by other players/admins and thinking about the event a bit more I think I'd like to withdraw my...accusation? if you can call it that, and if you can even do that. I'm not above saying I was wrong and maybe jumped the gun/misunderstood what happened. Also I'm still learning all the tricks of the zombie mod so it is quite possible that what acolyte said tipped siege off.