Thread: not sure if this is a introduction or not.....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default not sure if this is a introduction or not.....

after a few months away ive finaly gotten back to css.... but unfortunatly my old forum id was destroyed so ive made a new one, also i have a totaly new steam id and alot has changed for me, like now my ping is outrageous now that ive moved and have a new comp, isp and basicaly everything. so i was wondering if some people could give me some tips as to lower it, and if i could have my clan status back?

2. Default

Yo Wicked ...sup bud...actually...everyone id on forums has been deleted as the forums had to get totally reboot like 2 months ago...and for your member status..i don t think someone never took it away from you...check with Zero...but i am pretty sure your still a clan member man..... anyway....for you ping ...i m not the guy for that....

Good to have you back......see you in-game!!!

Peace

3. Default

Yea, I just have to set the privileges. Also your ping is probably more a result of a bad host. Do you have dsl, if so you are too far from the center and will not be able to use dsl to game.

4. Default

Welcome back,Nice To see you again!

5. Default

aw, hes so cute, he thought he wasnt in the clan...

welcome back wicked.

6. Default

isnt my fault i thought i was out, i was gone for idk how long but well over 3 months and never even contacted any of ya, now i gotta get used to the new wave of regulars.

also i dont know what i did but i messed around with my computer for about 6 hours configuring rates and exchanging my modems and i got it to where i can play the server without getting booted......