Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: [Needs Unbanned] Mayhem l Zombiemod@2:37PM

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mayhem View Post
    I never entered that, i watch what i type. So dont go there, all i can say is, the first one was edited.

and editing the image is simple copy the current backround slap that on then copy the color and font size then done.

I can edit an image less then a minute.
    for one thing how can you edit a picture in game, and also with three admins on and trying to edit just one line in the whole picture would take hours to edit

2. Default

yeah we were talking about it and how long your ban should be in game over mic with all talk on. XD

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by t0nyyyy View Post
    you're an idiot. I sent these screenshots to other admins as soon as I saw your threat.
    hahaha
    i see no point in you doing that...

but i dont get why waste your time doing this.
    “Owning a handgun doesn’t make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician.”
    - Jeff Cooper

4. Default

I never entered that, i watch what i type. So dont go there, all i can say is, the first one was edited.

and editing the image is simple copy the current backround slap that on then copy the color and font size then done.

I can edit an image less then a minute.
    Dude.. you can edit that..
    you said it, just admit it..
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfish :3 View Post
    well if you'd be having a pool party with the other clan member and admins, and the rest of the community would be invited, people would start leaving soon, because they don't like being called niggers, or whores, or assholes, or even being banned from the pool cuz they swim faster, by people in charge that can't stand it if someone else wins.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Why do we not start with solarsoul's response and then follow it up with a flame war so it fits the trend of the other threads lol.

5. Default

edit that in a minute? dude. ZOOM into the picture, pretty obvious that there was no editing done to the picture..

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by t0nyyyy View Post
    edit that in a minute? dude. ZOOM into the picture, pretty obvious that there was no editing done to the picture..
    im not stubid, you can patch it easily.

So eh, night.
    “Owning a handgun doesn’t make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician.”
    - Jeff Cooper

7. Default

So eh, night.
    yea you're not "stubid" you're STUPID

8. Default

So eh, night.
    we you made it trew skool.

9. Default

ban him for 26 years that is all

10. Default

you can patch it easily.
    Hahahahahaha
    Not Tony.. he cant do that..

Love you Tony.. <3

ohh and..

Quote Originally Posted by Starfish :3 View Post
    well if you'd be having a pool party with the other clan member and admins, and the rest of the community would be invited, people would start leaving soon, because they don't like being called niggers, or whores, or assholes, or even being banned from the pool cuz they swim faster, by people in charge that can't stand it if someone else wins.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Why do we not start with solarsoul's response and then follow it up with a flame war so it fits the trend of the other threads lol.