haha i drank a bottle of johny tonight..im too dizzy to even edit pictures
    love you too

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by t0nyyyy View Post
    haha i drank a bottle of johny tonight..im too dizzy to even edit pictures
    haha see i told you

love you too
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfish :3 View Post
    well if you'd be having a pool party with the other clan member and admins, and the rest of the community would be invited, people would start leaving soon, because they don't like being called niggers, or whores, or assholes, or even being banned from the pool cuz they swim faster, by people in charge that can't stand it if someone else wins.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Why do we not start with solarsoul's response and then follow it up with a flame war so it fits the trend of the other threads lol.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Carina View Post
    Hahahahahaha
    Not Tony.. he cant do that..

Love you Tony.. <3

ohh and..

I would have to agree tony is to stupid and he doesnt know how to edit photo's ......

4. Default

haha see i told you

Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    I would have to agree tony is to stupid and he doesnt know how to edit photo's ......
    FUCK YOU

5. Default

.... Xd

6. Default

Love you Joker.. <3

Fixed

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by t0nyyyy View Post
    FUCK YOU
    ROFLMAO

Quote Originally Posted by Starfish :3 View Post
    well if you'd be having a pool party with the other clan member and admins, and the rest of the community would be invited, people would start leaving soon, because they don't like being called niggers, or whores, or assholes, or even being banned from the pool cuz they swim faster, by people in charge that can't stand it if someone else wins.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Why do we not start with solarsoul's response and then follow it up with a flame war so it fits the trend of the other threads lol.

if he was banned for a steam convo then he should be unbanned if he did not do any sort of admin disrespect in the server then he did nothing wrong.

you are all fucking retarded i swear. If i were to ban every person who talks shit behind my back half the fucking server would be banned. but that is NOT how it works.

wow...

just wow... and even if he said "crash his CS:S" it never says Whom he was talking about in the first place which means it isnt enough evidence to prove he was talking about the server. (which i guess would be a just cause for a ban)

frankly the ban was unjust and yet another retarded ban.

edit: i can understand why taz and tony dont understand how mayhem was talking about TAZ and crashing TAZ's CSS ... NOT the server.. taz and tony are both dyslexic. TBH tony this seems like just an excuse to ban someone because of the drama. you're a moron.

9. Default

go drink a outher beer and stfu.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    if he was banned for a steam convo then he should be unbanned if he did not do any sort of admin disrespect in the server then he did nothing wrong.

you are all fucking retarded i swear. If i were to ban every person who talks shit behind my back half the fucking server would be banned. but that is NOT how it works.

wow...

just wow... and even if he said "crash his CS:S" it never says Whom he was talking about in the first place which means it isnt enough evidence to prove he was talking about the server. (which i guess would be a just cause for a ban)

frankly the ban was unjust and yet another retarded ban.

edit: i can understand why taz and tony dont understand how mayhem was talking about TAZ and crashing TAZ's CSS ... NOT the server.. taz and tony are both dyslexic. TBH tony this seems like just an excuse to ban someone because of the drama. you're a moron.
    I'm not the one that banned him, no need to be calling me a moron.

*EDIT* TBH the ban was justified, "mayhem" aka CRAZYROBERT. was also asking me to UNBAN him after he was banned for all of that. same shit he did to katana, in which katana..being crazyroberts little bitch fucking banned the whole server after unmuting robert