Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: [Needs Unbanned] Mayhem l Zombiemod@2:37PM

1. Default [Needs Unbanned] Mayhem l Zombiemod@2:37PM

Name in Game:๖ۣۜMayhem

Steam-ID:STEAM_0:0:33414899

Who banned you:Unknown

When:September 12, 2010@2:37 PM

Where:Zombiemod server During Westwood final

Why banned:No reason, was banned randomly and I was respectively following the rules.

Other/Reason to unban:I was banned for no reason, but idk how long the ban time is. Did not specify the admin who executed it.
    “Owning a handgun doesn’t make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician.”
    - Jeff Cooper

2. Default

Bye Crazyrobert

3. Default

i was gana ban you but didnt know comand to do trew con. so i had joker do it for me he was there and agreed that you needed a bad.

4. Default

you got banned for 3 and a half months for admins disrespect and being a retard and disrepecting the community

and THREATENING TO CRASH THE SERVER

5. Default

also. Katana unbanned you and unmuted you before going on his stupid rampage.

and you asked me to unban you..

6. Default

i did not say "crashing his CS:S" at all, edited.

the 2 images on the bottem is true. Not a big deal.

Taz that stuff i said is true, you need to straighten up because Admins supposed make a server better not Chaos I dont get the point in you doing that stuff.

Honestly, i dont see why i get that ban anyways. But i never said i was going to crash at all. I was not trying to piss taz off i was pointing out the fact.

Ima not be a complete asshole but really, taz needs to straighten up.
    “Owning a handgun doesn’t make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician.”
    - Jeff Cooper

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mayhem View Post
    i did not say "crashing his CS:S" at all, edited.

the 2 images on the bottem is true. Not a big deal.

Taz that stuff i said is true, you need to straighten up because Admins supposed make a server better not Chaos I dont get the point in you doing that stuff.
    you didnt not say crashing his cs:s at ALL?..um no.

you did, and those pictures weren't edited.

8. Default

how can you edit pics that fast we were talking about them while you were sending them.

9. Default

I never entered that, i watch what i type. So dont go there, all i can say is, the first one was edited.

and editing the image is simple copy the current backround slap that on then copy the color and font size then done.

I can edit an image less then a minute.
    - Jeff Cooper

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mayhem View Post
    I never entered that, i watch what i type. So dont go there, all i can say is, the first one was edited.

and editing the image is simple copy the current backround slap that on then copy the color and font size then done.

I can edit an image less then a minute.
    you're an idiot. I sent these screenshots to other admins as soon as I saw your threat.
    hahaha