Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Christmas in My Pants | ibis.a

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Though perhaps Owns is right. Maybe I do have a streak of douchebaggery.
    absolutely true. however, envy does have a sandy vagina, so you kinda get on his bad side
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

2. Default

Maybe I do have a streak of douchebaggery.
    That can all be fixed with a flick of the light switch!!! LOL
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

That shouldn't be the case at all. If there was serious abuse something should be done. But there wasn't.

Though perhaps Owns is right. Maybe I do have a streak of douchebaggery.
    yes Christmas is a complete and total douchebag, but it doesnt get in the way of gameplay. and yes thats coming from me. I personally cannot stand you too at all. But i dont mind playing with you since you both are good admins.

4. Default

I might be new but I have been around the block when it comes to how admins should be acting toward each other, perhaps admin disputes should be kept behind closed doors rather than flaunted in the public forums where tons of drama can ensue? I wasn't there envy but perhaps you should have talked to christmas first and then if things did not improve go to zero about the issue? I personally find it incredibly unprofessional for admins to squabble in front of the players...but thats just imho, take it as you will.

5. Default

I find it incredibly unprofessional when admins treat regulars and other admins with utter disrespect. I never once said anything towards him that was an attack. I do know that Christmas wasn't so professional.
    Why would I goto you christmas when your demeanor was so abrasive towards me?

I asked on Cirular for you to cut the mic spam. I had put on music so I didn't have to hear you.

I don't mute players or admins unless I feel I have to because I actually try to listen when there is a problem.

Aco - You should know me better. I may not like people, but I still expect admins to be respectful while in the server. also, a .zip file didn't work either.

envy if you want email me the demos i can post em for you.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Envy View Post
    I find it incredibly unprofessional when admins treat regulars and other admins with utter disrespect. I never once said anything towards him that was an attack. I do know that Christmas wasn't so professional.
    Why would I goto you christmas when your demeanor was so abrasive towards me?
    Cause I'm the one who is causing the "disturbance" you moron. Since you found it easy to come to me about how I was emptying the server (despite the fact it was FULL) I would think it wouldn't be hard to go into admin chat and say "Seriously Christmas, can you cut it out?" You didn't do that.

The server didn't go on a rave because of my actions. In fact only three people (one being you and another being Kavinsky who is already predisposed to get mad whenever I play a soundclip) voiced frustration about it.

And I have always been an ass. Admin or not. I tell guys like taz to shut up on a regular basis. I call Sin a damn Cuban. I tell Xen and Owns to either make me a sandwich or to be quiet because men are talking. I asked Dana to show me her penis at one point in gungame.

People play on the server drunk all the time and cause much more noise than I did. The first time me and Mikey played drunk on the GG server multiple people came out and told us how they would come more often BECAUSE OF US. Owns was trashed at one point and her, Sin, and myself attempted to goad Kavinsky into talking like Hank Hill. And the server was still full after each of these events. Would you like more? Take a goddamn look at the drunken tomfoolery series if you don't believe me.

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

Ironically enough this "outrage" occured a day after ZERO singlehandedly emptied a server with his constant singing of hit songs for 3 hours. I did nothing close to that.

Quote Originally Posted by Envy View Post
    I asked on Cirular for you to cut the mic spam. I had put on music so I didn't have to hear you.

I don't mute players or admins unless I feel I have to because I actually try to listen when there is a problem.
    What problem? My use of HLS? Which I stated before hardly caused a ruckus in the server?

"A RUCKUS! THESE ADMINS AREN'T TO BE LOOKED UP TO!" -Sin

This is a lot of getting upset over very little. Over something that happens with multiple people (minus the HLS) who play regularly, including admins.

if i were to make any sort of educated guess as to how this drama began it would be envy coming off in a very directive tone. rather then simply giving a RESPECTFUL suggestion about a way another admin may have been acting.

You do not deserve the respect you "expect" if you show no respect to begin with envy.

9. Default

xmas is just xmas envy. if you dont like it, dont play on the same server he is on.

also envy please somehow excavate the sand from your vagina. its making you sound like hallwagner.

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

10. Default

How about perma muting sin for a start, he is by far just as annoying as zero when he's drunk, christmas for the most part is alright when that fucktard aint around.
    Last edited by Kavinsky; 09-13-2010 at 10:33 AM.