Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Christmas in My Pants | ibis.a

1. Default

You need to grow a pair envy. This thread was a bitch move.. you trying to corral support of the forum over an issue that could have been sorted out with a simple, "Christmas, it's time to shut the fuck up now."

No one is unreasonable.

Envy you should thicken your hide if you're bothered by this at all. Christmas is one of the least abrasive in the IBIS community and doesn't mind if you hand the shit he deals out right back to him.

Agreed. Christmas and I go at it all the time. Doesn't phase us one bit. I actually can't start my day without his insults lol. Ya douche Christmas lol

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rapedollar$ View Post
    xmas is just xmas.
    lol +1

Maynard - The WCS Guy

4. Default

Funny thing. I shouldn't have to leave a server because someone joins and is a total prick.

"Christmas being Christmas" is no excuse for being a total jack-ass to other admins and the regulars.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Envy View Post
    I shouldn't have to leave a server because someone joins and is a total prick.
    and you don't have 2.... if you don't want 2 listen 2 him, or he's annoying you, then mute him... it's quite simple.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

6. Default

player-list-mute exists for a reason you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

7. Default

Go on forums

See abuse thread for Christmas

The Fuck ?

Check it out

Find out it's bullshit.

Laugh.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by [usn]scribble[nuke] View Post
    You need to grow a pair envy. This thread was a bitch move.. you trying to corral support of the forum over an issue that could have been sorted out with a simple, "Christmas, it's time to shut the fuck up now."

No one is unreasonable.

Envy you should thicken your hide if you're bothered by this at all. Christmas is one of the least abrasive in the IBIS community and doesn't mind if you hand the shit he deals out right back to him.
    To be fair to Envy, there were a good few "Christmas, it's time to shut the fuck up now." uttered by several players. It did get a little much with the constant voting, and seeing him slap himself across the map to the enemy spawn on Pink Panther, that wasn't very cool either.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffy Frufflebottoms View Post
    To be fair to Envy, there were a good few "Christmas, it's time to shut the fuck up now." uttered by several players.
    There was one where Envy said "cut the shit". That was all. In fact there were a number of people who requested certain clips to be played.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffy Frufflebottoms View Post
    It did get a little much with the constant voting, and seeing him slap himself across the map to the enemy spawn on Pink Panther, that wasn't very cool either.
    1. The "constant" voting wouldn't have been so constant if Envy didn't continuously cancel the votes. And there were 4 or 5 of them. Hardly abusive or detracting for gameplay.

2. I didn't shoot anyone after slapping myself. And it was once. What a ruckus.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Envy View Post
    Admin's INGAME name: Christmas in My Pants | ibis.a
    You're INGAME name: Envy | Ibis.a

How did he/she abuse (See TOS): Abusive attitude towards the players. Mic spam. General server disruption.
    I mic spam the server all the time, simply to try and liven things up. (Such as playing "Dancing Queen" during knife fights). I'll stop if someone asks me to. I doubt that was the case with this though.

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Though perhaps Owns is right. Maybe I do have a streak of douchebaggery.
    Two sides to every story.

Quote Originally Posted by Holy-Sonic View Post
    Envy, This is what I have to say:
    Christmas is a well respected admin therefore no one will mess with him....
    Unless you freaking goes Walter Style thats the only time he will get in trouble
    Regardless of whether there is respect involved or not, something that truly disrupts the servers and it's players needs to be dealt with. Fortunately this isn't one of those things.

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    yes Christmas is a complete and total douchebag
    I know you are but what am I?
    -----------------------------

In short: No abuse.

Christmas, try to play nice, and don't use "Oh, that's their opinion, their perspective, I have no control over how they feel about me," as a defense, because that's you're perspective and opinion. Why should I care?

Though, I will say that if no one gave a crap about disrespect (Not including physical things like getting a rock thrown at you,) we would be a lot better off.. That or if everyone was respectful of each other.. Either way.

/Closed.
    Last edited by Jeimuzu; 09-14-2010 at 12:13 AM.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.