Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: SkookS 9/11 11:00 ish

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by taz1stP View Post
    all the admins wanted to ban him for what he was saying.
    Lol.. I wana ban people all the time.... doesn't mean I have the right 2 do it though...

Maynard - The WCS Guy

2. Default

thx for the unban.

3. Default

i was there and i do think people do have to watch the way they use their admin powers..... (Zero states use your admin privileges sparingly).....do fuckin undersand that....
    "BLINK-BLINK-BLINK-BLINK-BLINK"

im going to assume the three admin s talking were taz, joker, and tony.. considering latley they are the only ones who seem to be fucking up with banning people in ZM lately.

This needs to be taken care of.. IM not even like this.

Edit: joker dont you think its odd that the 29 post's you have posted so far on the forums are of you trying to justify your extremely unjust bans?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    im going to assume the three admin s talking were taz, joker, and tony.. considering latley they are the only ones who seem to be fucking up with banning people in ZM lately.

This needs to be taken care of.. IM not even like this.

Edit: joker dont you think its odd that the 29 post's you have posted so far on the forums are of you trying to justify your extremely unjust bans?
    I banned people for cade breaking, spraying illegal sprays, admin disrespect. etc.
    So can't say i've been fucking up, you're never in ZM anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by t0nyyyy View Post
    I banned people for cade breaking, spraying illegal sprays, admin disrespect. etc.
    So can't say i've been fucking up, you're never in ZM anyway.
    do i need to be in ZM? there is enough Abuse threads here on the forums involving you three i have no need to join zm to form an educated guess about all of your lack of responsibility regarding admin.

Can the thread be closed? It has been resolved.