Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: SkookS 9/11 11:00 ish

1. Default SkookS 9/11 11:00 ish

ک₭♂☮ǩک
    Above is my actual name, i could not put it in the title without it messing up.

Steam-ID=STEAM_0:0:9650642

Name in Game: ک₭♂☮ǩک
    Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:9650642
    Who banned you: I dont know
    When: 9/11 or early 9/12
    Where: Zombie Mod.
    Why banned: We were all joking around an i think i made a "your momma" joke.

Other/Reason to unban:

It was the kind of your "thats what your mom said" joke that had no swearing, no racial remarks or anything other than a dumb your momma joke

Everybody was joking around and having fun, and it was prolly the 2nd thing i had said on the server.

Right when i said it, i heard 3 guys going, " i want to ban him, no i want to ban him, and another said, i got this one guys"... Like they were just waiting for someone to come to the server to ban someone.

I dont get it, i think im prolly the nicest guy i know and i get banned at the drop of a hat, for a silly joke that was aimed at no one..

Thx for listening ..

James.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by skooks View Post
    ک₭♂☮ǩک
    Above is my actual name, i could not put it in the title without it messing up.

Steam-ID=STEAM_0:0:9650642

Name in Game: ک₭♂☮ǩک
    Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:9650642
    Who banned you: I dont know
    When: 9/11 or early 9/12
    Where: Zombie Mod.
    Why banned: We were all joking around an i think i made a "your momma" joke.

Other/Reason to unban:

It was the kind of your "thats what your mom said" joke that had no swearing, no racial remarks or anything other than a dumb your momma joke

Everybody was joking around and having fun, and it was prolly the 2nd thing i had said on the server.

Right when i said it, i heard 3 guys going, " i want to ban him, no i want to ban him, and another said, i got this one guys"... Like they were just waiting for someone to come to the server to ban someone.

I dont get it, i think im prolly the nicest guy i know and i get banned at the drop of a hat, for a silly joke that was aimed at no one..

Thx for listening ..

James.

yea you made a you momma joke and since i was talking just before you were i thought it was directed at me.

P.S. my mom has been dead since i was 4 years old so when i heard that i was like who does this guy think he is.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    yea you made a you momma joke and since i was talking just before you were i thought it was directed at me.

P.S. my mom has been dead since i was 4 years old so when i heard that i was like who does this guy think he is.
    sorry to hear that.

I meant no offense.

4. Default

Alright I guess im fine with you getting unbanned, but dont make "your momma" jokes or talk about my mom like that agreed?

5. Default

Did you really ban for a "your mom" joke?

What the fuck is wrong with half of the fucking admins today? Grow a fucking backbone. No one in game cares about your family or personal fucking issues. If you feel the need to take jokes and comments in game serious then don't fucking play AT ALL. Stop banning people for DUMB SHIT. You new admins are just DYING and INSTIGATING to fucking ban. CUT THE FUCKING SHIT.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

6. Default

Alright I guess im fine with you getting unbanned, but dont make "your momma" jokes or talk about my mom like that agreed?
    agreeed

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post

What the fuck is wrong with half of the fucking admins today? Grow a fucking backbone. No one in game cares about your family or personal fucking issues. If you feel the need to take jokes and comments in game serious then don't fucking play AT ALL. Stop banning people for DUMB SHIT. You new admins are just DYING and INSTIGATING to fucking ban. CUT THE FUCKING SHIT.
    wow loka wtf is your problem.

Quote Originally Posted by skooks View Post
    agreeed
    you should be unbanned skooks

8. Default

wow loka wtf is your problem.

you should be unbanned skooks
    she's 100% correct in what she said, grow a pair.

even if the joke was directed at you, the person doesn't know your personal history just as 99.9 % of people don't. the least you could do is tell the person in question that you find that offensive cause your mom died when you were a kid and 2 plz not do it anymore, but just banning people for a your mom joke... wow.....

Maynard - The WCS Guy

9. Default

all the admins wanted to ban him for what he was saying. and loka your a bitch you werent there so you shouldnt have a say there were 3 admin on at the time. hes unban so just drop it.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post

you should cut the shit..it's like you're always on your mother fucking period. stop talking so much shit on everybody's fucking thread, who the fuck do you think you are? there was no need for your fucking opinion here.