Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Rumpfriction 9-13-10 approx. 12:20 (UTC -08:00)

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by rumpfriction View Post
    how were you warning me, by voice? if so you're going to have to type next time as i was using voice_enable 0... mutes everyones voices... and how was i cade breaking? the cade was already set up and if i remember correctly u kept shooting the boxes off of it?

also im the last person to intentionally break cades so unless that other admin has proof its pure heresay....

i think this is just a stupid misunderstanding but, you should have typed something out and i would have stopped
    i remember your name now. people have mentioned you to me in the past.

taz maybe should have warned via chat, but in reality that's not goning to happen. hell, i never warn if someone fucks my cade over while i'm in there. they're gone for a time. having voice_enable 0 set is not an excuse.

i do agree w/ christmas about it being way too long for first offence though
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4659 not really related, but he was permabanned for walling on gg...

3. Default

well i dont type and i was first person in there making cade and you guys fucked it up i told you guys to stop if you dont have voice chat on sucks to be you. im not gana get turned while typing to you.

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4659 not really related, but he was permabanned for walling on gg...
    so...why isnt he banned on zmod?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    I'd say it's closely related. Good call, wagner.

yea he was a waller, and i remember hall saying he was vback in GG again?

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    yea he was a waller, and i remember hall saying he was vback in GG again?
    wasn't me, but i think i heard some1 say that 2

8. Default

How slow do you type??
    "STP FCKING MY CADE!" I probably typed that in 1-3 seconds maybe?

9. Default

80 WPM when I try OP.

Regarding the ban, if he is found to be a hacker then he will remain banned.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

10. Default

Yea that is if the ban is extended. Currently if your banned in one server for hacking it does not count in all of them. If currently he is just banned for cad breaking in zm then he needs to be unbanned.