Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Rumpfriction 9-13-10 approx. 12:20 (UTC -08:00)

1. Default Rumpfriction 9-13-10 approx. 12:20 (UTC -08:00)

Name in Game:Rumpfriction
    Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:17514332
    Who banned you: not sure
    When: 9-13-10 approx. 12:20 (UTC -08:00)
    Where: zombie ibis server
    Why banned: no idea

Other/Reason to unban: was cading with some people and as we were setting it up, i was banned. I am a on fairly regularly, and have never had any real issues with any of the admins to my knowledge. would be appreciated to have an unban.

thanks,

Rump

maybe you were cading an illegal spot?

who knows, the banning admin should be on soon.

3. Default

dont think so as an admin was in the area with us, (just noticed his ibis tag, not his actually name), the only thing i could think of if he was telling me not to do something using a mic i wouldn't know as i use "voice_enable 0"

4. Default

what map?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    what map?
    the map would of been zm_policeprison_fixed_rnk, and it happened close to an hour ago now

6. Default

dont mean to be rude, but any of the admins have a comment on this??? kinda hard not playing on your server when all i wanna do is own some zombies ^^

we technically cant do anything without the banning admins permission or from Zero himself. Give it another 12-18 hours. if nothing is there, i will check then

8. Default

i was the one who ban you for braking my cade that i was making i told you to stop warned you a few times then you got a ban for disobeying admin and braking cade. there was a other admin on at the time who did nothing and other players were saying he was braking there cades before.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by taz1stP View Post
    i was the one who ban you for braking my cade that i was making i told you to stop warned you a few times then you got a ban for disobeying admin and braking cade. there was a other admin on at the time who did nothing and other players were saying he was braking there cades before.
    how were you warning me, by voice? if so you're going to have to type next time as i was using voice_enable 0... mutes everyones voices... and how was i cade breaking? the cade was already set up and if i remember correctly u kept shooting the boxes off of it?

also im the last person to intentionally break cades so unless that other admin has proof its pure heresay....

i think this is just a stupid misunderstanding but, you should have typed something out and i would have stopped

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by taz1stP View Post
    How long was the ban?

For a first offense this has already been way too long.