Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: For Zero

1. Default

I don't think he's learned from his mistakes, since I can swear on my own life that I've seen him being an a**hole just yesterday, when he got into an argument with an admin for ztele'ing away from zombies, and then refused to accept his punishment (*facepalms*).

Rodrigo I have awesome Brazilian friends and it's too bad that you can't be as awesome as them. No, instead you gotta be a jerk and then come on here and have the guts to ask for *admin* when you yourself break rules daily as a regular.

Some people never learn; they just don't "get it." It is unfortunate and truly sad.

That is all.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dual View Post
    Your Retarded! You had numberous complaints, never even posted, the only time you ever posted on this forum was when Zero took your admin away. So your a Retart!

I understand your anger. I am better than you. Simply train more than one day you get it.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by lukeydukey View Post
    really.. meh.. imho it'd be a bad idea to give it back to him
    OMG Dukey.. Thanks for help me. Now I see how you is a fake

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    I don't think he's learned from his mistakes, since I can swear on my own life that I've seen him being an a**hole just yesterday, when he got into an argument with an admin for ztele'ing away from zombies, and then refused to accept his punishment (*facepalms*).

Rodrigo I have awesome Brazilian friends and it's too bad that you can't be as awesome as them. No, instead you gotta be a jerk and then come on here and have the guts to ask for *admin* when you yourself break rules daily as a regular.

Some people never learn; they just don't "get it." It is unfortunate and truly sad.

That is all.

Yesterday I actually started to have an argument with an administrator "TheLoveStory." He picks up on my feet all day.
    I use ztele whole hour, more than in front of the zombies. I can not do anything when I use ztele they see me by far.

5. Default

I think so. Do not judge me advance nobody here. I want an opportunity to prove I get changed. And also learned that we can not rely on anyone.

6. Default

really.. meh.. imho it'd be a bad idea to give it back to him
    I agree
    like he only responded when actions against him were taken
    it's not liek he earned anything he just misses his power
    The poetry that comes from the squarin' off between
    And the circling is worth it, finding beauty in the dissonance

I know the pieces fit......

7. Default

fyi rodrigo you can multi quote its the button next to the single quote, then you dont have to post 5x to respond

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by D-Monic View Post
    fyi rodrigo you can multi quote its the button next to the single quote, then you dont have to post 5x to respond
    Thank you very much. I did not know =)

9. Default

Bluntly put Rod, i don't see why you should have you admin back. You were an ass to all the admins as Walter put it. I was on when you were. When you did have your admin you would only use it if somebody got in your way or to give yourself an unfair advantage in the map. Not to mention your constant disrespect for the newer admins. Just because they had it for a week doesn't mean they're stupid. You act like you know everything, but it just shows your lack of ability to be an admin.

OMG Dukey.. Thanks for help me. Now I see how you is a fake
    I'm a fake? No, I'm patient enough to at least tolerate the bullshit you give to the admins when you're on. Just because I don't ban you or yell at you doesn't mean I respect the way you carry yourself on the server towards admins. I don't hate you, but there's no way I can back you up with the way you act towards other admins.
    Last edited by lukeydukey; 08-08-2008 at 09:29 AM.

10. Default

Bluntly put Rod, i don't see why you should have you admin back. You were an ass to all the admins as Walter put it. I was on when you were. When you did have your admin you would only use it if somebody got in your way or to give yourself an unfair advantage in the map. Not to mention your constant disrespect for the newer admins. Just because they had it for a week doesn't mean they're stupid. You act like you know everything, but it just shows your lack of ability to be an admin.

I'm a fake? No, I'm patient enough to at least tolerate the bullshit you give to the admins when you're on. Just because I don't ban you or yell at you doesn't mean I respect the way you carry yourself on the server towards admins. I don't hate you, but there's no way I can back you up with the way you act towards other admins.

give you the admins ...? you can not me the admin. you is a simple admin