Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: For Zero

1. Default

is it just me or is what he is saying making less and less sense

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by deaf View Post
    is it just me or is what he is saying making less and less sense
    Yes, I feel stupider and stupider as I progressively read through his quotes.

I don't think he is ever going to give up. Maybe we should just close this thread [and ban Rodrigo forever?].

3. Default

I think Rod is bi-polar. He is cool and gets along with everyone one second, the next he is yelling, wanting to RTV, calling everyone a moron. *shrugs* Nothing against bi-polar people, but he needs to work on people skills.

4. Default

My word probably doesn't count here, but I really wouldn't like to see someone like Rodrigo adminning. He's pretty two faced, while there are admins on, he tries to play the good obedient boy, soon as there aren't any, he starts breaking the rules, zteles away from zombies, etc. Nah.

And reading his posts destroyed dozen times more braincells than living on alcohol for a week.

5. Default

Rodrigo is retardo.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    Rodrigo is retardo.
    I think Ive said that over voice once. LOL.

My word probably doesn't count here, but I really wouldn't like to see someone like Rodrigo adminning. He's pretty two faced, while there are admins on, he tries to play the good obedient boy, soon as there aren't any, he starts breaking the rules, zteles away from zombies, etc. Nah.
    I used to notice that ALOT. Now I dont.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    I used to notice that ALOT. Now I dont.
    I wonder if it has to do anything with you buying admin?
    Nah, too obvious.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Xx_Rodrigo_Brazil_xX View Post
    I understand your anger. I am better than you. Simply train more than one day you get it.
    What does that MEAN!?

This guy confuses me.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Xx_Rodrigo_Brazil_xX View Post
    Yesterday I actually started to have an argument with an administrator "TheLoveStory." He picks up on my feet all day.
    I use ztele whole hour, more than in front of the zombies. I can not do anything when I use ztele they see me by far.
    lol first off, its TheOnlyStory sorry if ur dyslexic. second of all i remembered serveral ppl saying that u zteled from zombies and then wined and bitched about it after i freezed u for 1 round... get a life dude

10. Default

We should give him admin back... Zero, what does the cost of all three servers run ya? Atleast around $100 a month...

Make it so he can have admin only if he spends $100 per month, and if there is 1 single complaint, its revoked w/ a $100 fee!.

Man I make good rules, lol jk.

Rodrigo, you got that month to spend on CS per month? If so, maybe you can have it.

haha