Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: FAVORITE TOY(s)

1. Default

My most recent toys are my HK .45 and HK .45c. My favorite toy that I've had for a few years is my zodiac hurricane RIB.
    Last edited by SCRIBBLE; 09-14-2010 at 05:41 PM. Reason: because i can

2. Default

Also had a stint of buying knives and swords. Lost of Chinese crap, but do have a couple Spanish swords and knives as well.
    As a side note, when you transport those kind of things put them in the trunk out of sight. I had a bud that went to an Everquest convention and we saw some cool looking swords, knives, etc and he bought one like one of his characters had. On the way home he got stopped by a state cop who saw the sword on the back seat and proceeded to write him up for having an "illegal weapon" as well as confiscating it. Bye bye 200-300 bux

and

My most recent toys are my HK .45 and HK .45c. My favorite toy that I've had for a few years is my zodiac hurricane RIB.
    It would be good to have some pix on these!

**And any other posts that people make of their toys too
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

3. Default

The couple I bought in person I wrapped them and put them in the trunk. I did the same when I moved. The rest were shipped ebay specials.

4. Default

does this count?!?!!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Clone

"If BBW's were candy I would have one every day hahahaahha"
    "Have you every heard of the dating website plentyoffish.com?? well I check out the website PlentyofWhales.com HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA"
    "I have a super power called retarded... but i use it sparingly"

Clone

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DeadEyeDeNNi$ View Post
    As a side note, when you transport those kind of things put them in the trunk out of sight. I had a bud that went to an Everquest convention and we saw some cool looking swords, knives, etc and he bought one like one of his characters had. On the way home he got stopped by a state cop who saw the sword on the back seat and proceeded to write him up for having an "illegal weapon" as well as confiscating it. Bye bye 200-300 bux
    also, in addition to having it in your trunk (prefferably in some sort of packaging) make sure that you inform the officer of it immediately, so that if they decide to search the trunk they can't get you for having a concealed weapon (trust me, my friend's brother was arrested because of this. only spent the night though, and the sword wasn't confiscated at least)
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    also, in addition to having it in your trunk (prefferably in some sort of packaging) make sure that you inform the officer of it immediately, so that if they decide to search the trunk they can't get you for having a concealed weapon (trust me, my friend's brother was arrested because of this. only spent the night though, and the sword wasn't confiscated at least)
    Don't tell them shit! UNLESS they ask to look in the trunk, then be forthright about it before you open it.

The less you say the better... Trust me I have had a L O T of experience :P
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DeadEyeDeNNi$ View Post
    NSFW?? WTF, That's not suited for anything!!
    BTW, I made this thread for EXISTING TOYS not wanna be's or dream wishes, so kindly post what you HAVE + not what you wanna have!!!

I had all the fast shit on the lake already and have moved on to bigger + better boats IMO, on the BIG POND where the real action is at

Well excuse me dennis, but that is my toy/baby olivia I bought her with my own hard earned money so no wish list here, also beside her is my new DD 99' jetta

I bet my cars are faster than your boat =P

EDIT: the nsfw was a joke you obviously didn't get, oh well i guess that's what i get for trying to be funny huh.

hmm, smartparts ion w/ freak barrel and no2 tank, tippmann 98 custom camo, and pmi piranha (shit gun)

no thats dennis' way of LOL pie. he is senile so sometimes he forgets to type LMAO haha.

10. Default

Lego's ftw, but my favorite toy atm is my race quad. and once the snow flys, my favorite toy is a beat up snow sled i bought from a junk yard to race. friends and I make a sweet track out back in a feild and just go at it all day long!
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    thx for all the opinions and advice ppl... aside from rage lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Think of the reserved slot as a vip ticket to the club. You get to go past the line and kick someone out of the club so you can get in. However if on your way to the club some fat ass gets stuck in the door when the bouncer goes to check him then you got to wait for the fire department to cut his fat ass out of the door before you can get in.