Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Dead Rising.... You guessed it.. 2

1. Default Dead Rising.... You guessed it.. 2

Lot of 2's aren't there?

Something went wrong. Please make sure you added the video correctly. Click here to see how YouTube videos should be embedded. There could also be a technical issue that's not your fault. Click here to view the video on YouTube's site. If this link doesn't work, you did something wrong.

Will be getting it.. Hopefully.. Who else?

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

2. Default

This game looks great.. I'd really buy this.

I love games involving zombies along repelling them.

Edit:I like that flamethrower.
    Last edited by mcilwain; 09-13-2010 at 06:17 PM.
    “Owning a handgun doesn’t make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician.”
    - Jeff Cooper

3. Default

it looks really stupid.

almost as dumb as the wii port of the original
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

electric rake? worst idea ever...

Maynard - The WCS Guy

5. Default

Thing I don't like about it is the zombie speed. I would understand it if they outnumbered you like 500 to one, and pushing through wasn't easy.. But that's kind of.. Sad.. None of the zombies were even after them.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

6. Default

This is only a demo. Final game can be different. I never played the first one, but I thought it looked cool.

7. Default

Some video game sequels pale in comparison to their predecessors. Dead Rising 2 seems to be one of those games. DR2 probably offers a more interactively robust environment than the first, but I can't let go of the fact that at 2:59 he cuts a lady in half and she suddenly has three legs. Throughout the video they show no caution when approaching the zombies which leads me to believe that it's too easy to kill them (may be due to the fact that it's a demo, I remember how easy the DR1 demo was in gamestop).

This game would be worth the buy once the price has significantly decreased. It has large entertainment value (who doesn't like killing zombies?) and probably has a worthy replay value.

Multi-player is a step up for the game; however, it is not a step large enough for me to purchase the game when it comes out.

8. Default

i'm just pissed that they fucked the first game up when they ported to wii.

YOU DONT EVEN GET THE FUCKING CAMERA!
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    i'm just pissed that they fucked the first game up when they ported to wii.

YOU DONT EVEN GET THE FUCKING CAMERA!
    Wooowww.... How did that work?

@Scribble. Yeah I saw that three leg thing too. My hope regarding the zombies was that they were playing easy mode.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    Wooowww.... How did that work?

@Scribble. Yeah I saw that three leg thing too. My hope regarding the zombies was that they were playing easy mode.
    dead rising WII:

approx. half the zombies, no camera.

yeah