Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: BETA Site

1. Default

From what I understand IE9 will and does support CSS3 and thus the site should look normal if you using that. Note that the website uses the latest standards in web coding and thus is intended for use on CSS3 browsers.

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Master success! I have figured out a way to make it so that we can have a dynamic smoked cheese on a rope! Yes the length of the rope will automatically get longer and shorter as needed based on the content. Currently not all of the rope is dynamic and I will be adjusting the minimum length of the rope as needed once I see how it looks as the page changes over time.

(Does not work for IE (get a browser that actually supports current web specs))

(A lot of sites to not work correctly in IE for the same reason, however for now (until I find a work around) Internet Explorer will provide the non smoked cheese version of the site)
    holy shit
    master success indeed
    this is the best thing ever
    Avatar: Kyubey (Puella Magi Madoka Magica)

Real name: Perry Logan, Higurashi/Umineko Scholar Extraordinaire

Game/Visual Novel Currently Playing: SotC/Steins;Gate 8-bit

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by RamenPoodle View Post
    this is the best thing ever
    you are probably right

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

4. Default

Dango has now been added to bring in some color. Also I finished scripting the SEO fixes so that index.php is forced to /

Should be totally finished within the next week.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Dango has now been added to bring in some color. Also I finished scripting the SEO fixes so that index.php is forced to /

Should be totally finished within the next week.
    ooo
    sugoi

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

Sorry I hadn't seen this before, the site is great, thanks.