Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Kavinsky

1. Default haha Perry

Hey perry, thanks for the benefit of the doubt, but I probably did team attack that ass hole.....No worries he doesn't have to worry about dealing with me anymore because as I said I am done with GG on IBIS until some changes happen....and if the changes never happen I will never play there again!! I am sure there are some people who are happy about my decision anyway!!

meh its sad when you get ridiculed for "bad bans" too. I actually stopped caring and looking for hackers. my admin ends sometime the end of next month so i should be gone by then too if nothing changes.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by [UA] Mos Def View Post
    Hey perry, thanks for the benefit of the doubt, but I probably did team attack that ass hole.....No worries he doesn't have to worry about dealing with me anymore because as I said I am done with GG on IBIS until some changes happen....and if the changes never happen I will never play there again!! I am sure there are some people who are happy about my decision anyway!!
    Bring some proof and they will get banned, fuck stick.

It is as simple as sending a demo to valve.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by [UA] Mos Def View Post
    Mos Def, I really hate to see u leave IBIS + CSS. I'm sure that in the near future that "most shit" will be sorted out and we can once again enjoy what little free time we have on the IBIS servers. Meanwhile, pls chk back every so often and see what the status is, as I for one will miss u as one of our core players that lends all positive environment to the server.

TC
    DED

PS~~Christmas, although mnay times a demo is a good way to determine actions needed, it is NOT the end all to all situations. I'm sure that being as savvy as u are, that u know what I'm talking about
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

5. Default

Lol mos. you're too much. you quit playing because fluffy is pro? seriously? i enjoy the competition. it makes me rage and i like it.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DeadEyeDeNNi$ View Post
    Mos Def, I really hate to see u leave IBIS + CSS. I'm sure that in the near future that "most shit" will be sorted out and we can once again enjoy what little free time we have on the IBIS servers. Meanwhile, pls chk back every so often and see what the status is, as I for one will miss u as one of our core players that lends all positive environment to the server.

TC
    DED

PS~~Christmas, although mnay times a demo is a good way to determine actions needed, it is NOT the end all to all situations. I'm sure that being as savvy as u are, that u know what I'm talking about
    Dennis, i beg to differ. mos is known for calling anyone better than him a hacker and questioning peoples playstyles constantly. i won't miss him. then again, i play more than you...so you only get to spend small amounts of time with him on the server.

didnt mean to double post.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

7. Default

I think until some evidence is shown of fluffy hacking you guys need to lay off. You guys are acting like children over him.

8. Default

Someone sum this up for me.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

9. Default

The reason I post on fluffy's stuff and he posts on mine is cuz we both watched each others demos and we know we're not hacking. Just like anyone else in the community, we are allowed to voice our opinions unless I'm mistaken. Since most ban requests are on us and we're kinda in the same boat, it's human nature to support one another. I'm sorry if anyone thinks it's "fishy" or whatever, but the childish ban accusations are just getting annoying to both of us.

EDIT: Dennis, I specifically made sure to not call you out by name. I can't lie and say there were no admins on, and if I straight up said your name people would have thought I was just calling you out. The fact of the matter is that you were on the server and me or anyone else saying otherwise would be false.
    Last edited by brett friggin favre; 09-14-2010 at 09:39 AM.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    Someone sum this up for me.
    Kavinsky and Mos Def are being cunts by purposely TKing fluffy and/or Brett because they think they are hacking.

Dennis thinks they are best buds IRL.

I'm savvy.