Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Kavinsky

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by brett friggin favre View Post
    The reason I post on fluffy's stuff and he posts on mine is cuz we both watched each others demos and we know we're not hacking. Just like anyone else in the community, we are allowed to voice our opinions unless I'm mistaken. Since most ban requests are on us and we're kinda in the same boat, it's human nature to support one another. I'm sorry if anyone thinks it's "fishy" or whatever, but the childish ban accusations are just getting annoying to both of us.
    False. It's because both of you are gay lovers.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    False. It's because both of you are gay lovers.
    Sadly...

False.
    I'm happily married to Steve Carrell.
    Last edited by brett friggin favre; 09-14-2010 at 09:40 AM.

3. Default

In all seriousness. Post this shit in admin abuse section with a demo.

Chat doesn't prove shit. Record his actions in the server.

Closing thread before hallfagner begins to flame it.

4. Default

Re-opened for more evidence to be submitted by Fruffles or whatever his name is. DO NOT FLAME or I WILL DELETE POSTS !

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    In all seriousness. Post this shit in admin abuse section with a demo.

Chat doesn't prove shit. Record his actions in the server.

Closing thread before hallfagner begins to flame it.
    Neither Kavinsky nor Mos are admins.

6. Default

Uploaded a second demo, as requested.

7. Default

In opening, Ive been sucking ass lately and cant even get to pistols. On the other hand, I hate how people like fluffy, lastgamer, and a couple others will leave, come back half way through the next map, and run up to nade level and win over myself or others that were there the entire game. Gay. Ive suspected fluffy, even keep an eye on him. He even stated to me one time he wins 1 out of 4 if he is lucky. Yet will win 4 in a row almost every time both of us are on at the same time. Funny.

In closing...

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    In opening, Ive been sucking ass lately and cant even get to pistols. On the other hand, I hate how people like fluffy, lastgamer, and a couple others will leave, come back half way through the next map, and run up to nade level and win over myself or others that were there the entire game. Gay. Ive suspected fluffy, even keep an eye on him. He even stated to me one time he wins 1 out of 4 if he is lucky. Yet will win 4 in a row almost every time both of us are on at the same time. Funny.

In closing...

This thread is not about how I, lastgamer, or "a couple of others" play. This thread is about Kavinsky damaging teammates intentionally.

If you insist on voicing your complaints, then start a new thread to complain about how my typical session length of about an hour means that I must only play half of every map on the server, and how a win percentage of 27% deviates significantly from winning one in every four games.

Just don't use my thread to piggy-back irrelevant complaints that would be too weak to warrant a thread of their own.

9. Default

Tell you what, you are correct on that part. Kavinsky and def shouldnt be team attacking you. I dont think I ever saw it, but even though you are questionable at times to me, you deserve the same respect and warrant as other players. That wont fly if I see it.

Bringing up your playstyle is relevent however, due to people having complaints against you, and hence why Kavinsky and def are doing this. You arent exactly some random person crying cause they are assholes. Hence, the other side of the story.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    Tell you what, you are correct on that part. Kavinsky and def shouldnt be team attacking you. I dont think I ever saw it, but even though you are questionable at times to me, you deserve the same respect and warrant as other players. That wont fly if I see it.

Bringing up your playstyle is relevent however, due to people having complaints against you, and hence why Kavinsky and def are doing this. You arent exactly some random person crying cause they are assholes. Hence, the other side of the story.
    Playstyle is totally irrelevant. Rules are being broken. It doesn't matter how many sides of the story there are, the rules are being broken. They are there for a reason; to have a fair, fun playing environment. When that environment is enfringed upon, there should be consequences. That's what this post is about.