Thread: Kavinsky

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default Kavinsky

I didn't post this in the ban requests section, as I'm not looking to have him banned, but I feel that Kavinsky needs to have a stern talking to, have his favourite toy taken away, and possibly be sent to bed without dinner.

I can ignore his incessant complaining about whichever third party software he feels I'm using to bolster my performance, but lately he has taken to damaging me in spawn whenever he's playing on my team. I have asked him to stop repeatedly, but as you can gather from the attached demo, success has been limited.

What to do?
    Last edited by Fluffy Frufflebottoms; 09-14-2010 at 03:11 PM.

2. Default

I can't watch the demo from work, but if this is true kavinsky, knock it off. fluffy...did you inform an admin?

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XX0wnsXY View Post
    I can't watch the demo from work, but if this is true kavinsky, knock it off. fluffy...did you inform an admin?
    I asked Kavinsky to stop several times in chat, but I did not bother with informing admins directly. Mos Def teamshot me to half health every round for an entire map the other week for the same reason, and the admins present did nothing to intervene despite repeated requests. I figured that a forum post would be more difficult to ignore.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffy Frufflebottoms View Post
    I asked Kavinsky to stop several times in chat, but I did not bother with informing admins directly. Mos Def teamshot me to half health every round for an entire map the other week for the same reason, and the admins present did nothing to intervene despite repeated requests. I figured that a forum post would be more difficult to ignore.
    I can vouch for Fluffy on the Mos Def incident. I was in there and so were admins, and they did nothing about it, just ignored it. I can't remember specifically which admins were in there except one because I remember him telling me to "stfu."

And owns, the demo doesn't show kav team attacking Fluffy, but he clearly admits to it, says it's his "hacking tax," and that he knows it's against the rules.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by brett friggin favre View Post
    I can vouch for Fluffy on the Mos Def incident. I was in there and so were admins, and they did nothing about it, just ignored it. I can't remember specifically which admins were in there except one because I remember him telling me to "stfu."

And owns, the demo doesn't show kav team attacking Fluffy, but he clearly admits to it, says it's his "hacking tax," and that he knows it's against the rules.
    *sigh* Exactly what I was talking about Brett on your app. I guess you just don't get it or you think that people don't read ALL the forum posts.

It appears that if people don't already get the connection, that Brett + Fluffy are related "somehow" and if you read all the posts that have anything derogatory about one, you will find the other in a defensive stance, or am I the only one that has put 2 + 2 together??
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DeadEyeDeNNi$ View Post
    *sigh* Exactly what I was talking about Brett on your app. I guess you just don't get it or you think that people don't read ALL the forum posts.

It appears that if people don't already get the connection, that Brett + Fluffy are related "somehow" and if you read all the posts that have anything derogatory about one, you will find the other in a defensive stance, or am I the only one that has put 2 + 2 together??
    I don't know Brett outside of the server. Please keep this thread on topic.

7. Default

Read relevent text to u:
    1- TO FLUFF AND KAV
    fluffy, as much as i would love to get ur ass banned just for being too damn gd and stealing my kills :P, i'd have to say that so far i got nthn on u. and for that, i just wanted to correct you on what u said about admins not doing anything about this , bcos when u steam messaged me saying that kav is team shooting u , i had a talk with him, and i remember him saying: "thats how hackers should be greeted" and i told him that it's not HIS job to carry on the penalty for any hacking , its MY job... but i know kav, he might rage, and might take it for the nxt level by team shooting u , but i'm stating this to both of u: respect eachother in-game or am gonna have to take a corrective response. whether am friends with any of u or not, if i see anyone fuckign the other again, i'm banning their ass temporary, consider this a warning to both (with all the kindness in my heart:P).
    Seriously kav, stop bitching about fluff for now, u're only making him look more of a victim :P

2-TO MOS:
    am REALLY upset now that i havent seen u for a while, and now i know why... dont let another player decide whether u leave or no... come back, i wanna knife rape ur ass (in a non homo way)

3- REGARDING Fluffy HACKING?
    so far, no demo has been conclusive on fluffy or brett. Now, the ONLY thing i can mention about fluffy's gaming (and i told him that face to face) is that :
    --a-- he likes joining late, like lastgamer, while others where trying their best to pass the shitty weapons...
    --b-- he's a kill stealer, usually shooting ppl from their back to avoid face to face combat (lol, arent we all?)
    --c-- he fire DAMN super FAST! i;ve spec-ed him shooting the damn duelies faster than me spraying an ak... i dnt know if its the mouse he uses, or binding the gunfire to scroll or smthn, but he does the rapid fire without loss of accuracy due to recoil... thats all i got, other than that, he is legit SO FAR (cant wait fluff...cant wait :P )

(Sry for long post, i had a lot of shit to comment on late)
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

8. Default

This thread seems to have irrevocably turned from a complaint about Kavinsky to a "hate Fluffy" circlejerk, so I'm going to discontinue attempts to keep it on track.

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    How about you 2 faggots leave. Your wannabe intellectual bullshit doesn't impress me or anyone else in IBIS. This is is not coincidence that many people are accusing this Fluffle character of hacking. I will be playing soon and I DO HAVE SKILLS ON SPOTTING HACKERS. So if I spot anything that's bullshit, I will personally have Fluffle permabanned. As for now, enjoy your stay.

As for MOS. You don't have to leave because of these gay lovers.
    I have no interest in impressing you. If you're vociferously opposed to my existence merely because of how I write, then you really don't need to hold back. I need neither the feigned civility, nor the passive-aggressiveness of previous posts. This means that you can dispense with posts like these:

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    Re-opened for more evidence to be submitted by Fruffles or whatever his name is. DO NOT FLAME or I WILL DELETE POSTS !
    .. and settle for concise insults, such as, for example:

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O.
    You're gay because you're gay.
    This would save you from having to figure out how to manage the hypocritical approach you take towards me.

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    for all our differences, +1 man.

and yeah, bret, fruffly-one, me and nys might clash sometimes, but he is legit at what he does. stop being annoying around here. all you do in-server is flaunt the fact that no-one has caught you yet, constantly bringing it up. in forum, you do the same thing. the fact is, most people would be completely happy to just let you guys play if you had dropped it right away, after the demos came back as inconclusive. however, your constant attention-whoring seems to have rubbed the community the wrong way, and there's probably not a single person here who'd stand up and make any noise if you got banned.

and mos, hate to hear that. i hope to see you in game again some
    I have to admit, jippity, that I don't know who you are on the server, but I can't imagine that our paths have crossed on many occasions, if you believe your observations to be accurate. I prefer to play the game, and I prefer to have a good time doing so. I have little interest in discussing the accusations du jour, and nor do I do so unless the incessant harassment exceeds the limits of my patience. I don't recognise your impression of me as being an "attention-whore," or being prone to flaunting anything, as I'm fairly certain that any involvement I have with negative sentiments towards me is in the form of replies and rebuttals, rather than engagements.

Now, I'm as susceptible to faults as anyone else, so if you can provide any examples of your claims, then I will certainly go over them and apologise if necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    Read relevent text to u:
    1- TO FLUFF AND KAV
    fluffy, as much as i would love to get ur ass banned just for being too damn gd and stealing my kills :P, i'd have to say that so far i got nthn on u. and for that, i just wanted to correct you on what u said about admins not doing anything about this , bcos when u steam messaged me saying that kav is team shooting u , i had a talk with him, and i remember him saying: "thats how hackers should be greeted" and i told him that it's not HIS job to carry on the penalty for any hacking , its MY job... but i know kav, he might rage, and might take it for the nxt level by team shooting u , but i'm stating this to both of u: respect eachother in-game or am gonna have to take a corrective response. whether am friends with any of u or not,

if i see anyone fuckign the other again, i'm banning their ass temporary, consider this a warning to both
    (with all the kindness in my heart:P).
    Seriously kav, stop bitching about fluff for now, u're only making him look more of a victim :P
    I genuinely appreciate the help you offered, Cyber. The issue you're talking about happened after I had started this thread, so don't consider this at all any reflection on the situation mentioned, or your performance as an admin.

3- REGARDING Fluffy HACKING?
    so far, no demo has been conclusive on fluffy or brett. Now, the ONLY thing i can mention about fluffy's gaming (and i told him that face to face) is that :
    --a-- he likes joining late, like lastgamer, while others where trying their best to pass the shitty weapons...
    Oh but Cyber, I beg to differ. I usually play about an hour per session on the server, which translates to about three or four maps. I don't make any deliberate attempts to join at any specific time in a round, and I find myself joining a server during the beginning of a round more often than during the end of one, which incidentally is also what I prefer.

--b-- he's a kill stealer, usually shooting ppl from their back to avoid face to face combat (lol, arent we all?)
    I will happily say that I aim to shoot people from behind rather than from the front, but I can also say that I don't make extraordinary efforts to do so. Any good player in this game seeks to do the most damage while taking the fewest hits, and I am of the opinion that if you get shot in the back, it's a tribute to the attacker, and a fault of the deceased. Certainly not the other way around.

As for kill stealing, I only steal your kills because I enjoy your rage. :> Jokes aside, according to the statistics page, I do around 300 damage to enemy players for every kill I get (which incidentally is about 80 more than you do!) This would suggest that I either don't steal kills, or that I'm terrible at it. I don't believe that the rest of the statistics speak in favour of the latter.

--c-- he fire DAMN super FAST! i;ve spec-ed him shooting the damn duelies faster than me spraying an ak... i dnt know if its the mouse he uses, or binding the gunfire to scroll or smthn, but he does the rapid fire without loss of accuracy due to recoil... thats all i got, other than that, he is legit SO FAR (cant wait fluff...cant wait :P )

(Sry for long post, i had a lot of shit to comment on late)
    No magic binds, just expertly seasoned fingers. Thanks for the vote of confidence on the cheating issue!
    Last edited by Fluffy Frufflebottoms; 09-15-2010 at 03:31 PM.

9. Default

recognise - apologise
    You do not appear to have the letter "Z" in your alphabet.

Last edited by DeadEyeDeNNi$; 09-15-2010 at 04:47 PM.
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

10. Default

This thread seems to have irrevocably turned from a complaint about Kavinsky to a "hate Fluffy" circlejerk, so I'm going to discontinue attempts to keep it on track.

I have no interest in impressing you. If you're vociferously opposed to my existence merely because of how I write, then you really don't need to hold back. I need neither the feigned civility, nor the passive-aggressiveness of previous posts. This means that you can dispense with posts like these:

.. and settle for concise insults, such as, for example:
    Let me stop you before it's too late with your jibber jabber. Chat messaging is not evidence. Post a demo of the accused in the server and actions will be taken against that person. If you don't have this demo then STFU.