Let's chat about "hacking," shall we?

I think everyone's aware of all the hacking accusations going on and I would like to make a frank post that explains a stance that should be taken.

If you feel that a player is hacking, prove it. Don't cry about it, don't scream for admins, don't flame them in forums, don't team attack them, just prove it. Get a demo, show an admin. If you can't get a demo of them hacking...guess what...

THEY'RE NOT HACKING.

What the hell ever happened to innocent til proven guilty? I guess some people decided to make it "innocent til i get headshotted." I know I'm going to get flamed for this, I know I'm basically restating what has been stated many other places, but clearly the message isn't getting across. Get a demo, or stfu. I'm tired of little kids crying every time I kill them on any server. I want to try to help IBIS be a place where good players can play without little babies whining all the time, and that's why I'm making this post.

ADMINS: I'm not calling you out, I'm just saying that you're not excluded from this. If you can't prove someone is hacking, keep trying til you do or just stop bothering them. If someone really is hacking, don't yell at em about it cuz if they do, then they'll stop and you won't get your demo. And if players are teamattacking or just crying about hackers, try to keep it a positive, competitive environment and mute/kick those players. These are just suggestions of course, I'm not trying to tell you how to do your jobs, just trying to help some of you do it a little better.

Basically I'm just trying to make IBIS a place where good players can play without being bothered about "hacking" all the time. If the players are stronger, the community is stronger, and the competition is stronger and that means (for anyone over say...15 or 16) more fun. If you're against more fun, go somewhere else.